No announcement yet.

Unlocked WiFi Hotspot On Galaxy S6 Without Rooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocked WiFi Hotspot On Galaxy S6 Without Rooting

I was able to obtain my MSL number after several failed attempts from Sprint. They charge for the service but you can unlock it in the phone settings with the SML numbers. It wont trip the security software. Anybody else do this. I don't have to pay for wifi hotspot. I have an unlimited data plan, but sprint would still charge extra for limited hotspot data.
    Last edited by Canelo Phresh; 08-29-2015, 03:00 PM.

i miss the days of unlimited data...every month, i get charged an extra $30-40 for going over data usage...its total bull****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i miss the days of unlimited data...every month, i get charged an extra $30-40 for going over data usage...its total bull****
      How much do you pay a month?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        How much do you pay a month?
        depends on how much long distance i use...my bills have been as low as $150 to as high at $900 BITD....my **** is stupid

Comment

depends on how much long distance i use...my bills have been as low as $150 to as high at $900 BITD....my **** is stupid
          Pay 150 a month for 2 unlimited lines. They want to charge me for wifi hotspot on top of that smh. $900. bro?!? Damn. Sorry. Do they still sell phonecards?

Comment

The Note 3 had a glitch where you could unlock it to be a wifi hotspot without having to pay. They patched it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Pay 150 a month for 2 unlimited lines. They want to charge me for wifi hotspot on top of that smh. $900. bro?!? Damn. Sorry. Do they still sell phonecards?

international phone cards are bogus...there's like a 5 second lag and the volume is super low...plus i get annoyed easy...asking me to dial 4 phone numbers and a number code irks me

yea, ive had some bad bills BITD...

now, what annoys me is data...i get 2GB and i never had an issue with that before but now, it keeps going over

Comment

international phone cards are bogus...there's like a 5 second lag and the volume is super low...plus i get annoyed easy...asking me to dial 4 phone numbers and a number code irks me

yea, ive had some bad bills BITD...

now, what annoys me is data...i get 2GB and i never had an issue with that before but now, it keeps going over
                Get the SML number from your provider. Do some google searches on your phone to see what you can unlock or make better.

Comment

Working...
                X