Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC Irish Superstar Conor McGregor started out in Boxing, praised by Prince Naseem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd destroys him even with his brittle hands

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      lets be honest here this guy is copying mayweather to a t the difference is hes not as good at his sport as mayweather is at his. im sure he will be more liked then mayweather but most stuff he does is a complete rip off in some ways besides when he lets his act go
      Not everyone who plays the heel or bad guy is a copy of floyd. Conor and floyd are entirely different personas anf fight nothing a like one goes for viciuos finishes while the other is a boxer yet grapples and clinches more than the ufc fighter.

Conor style is a rip off of model josh mario john, same beard, hair and tattoos

Comment

i dont get the hype, does literally no one have a single aota of charisma or personality anymore?
        mcgregor just comes across like any other arrogant idiot wearing sunglasses in doors etc etc, hes irish doe

dull.

Comment

chael sonnen was hilarious and a comedy genius

mcgregor is a pretty standard im the bestest 100% im so great (repeat) heel but i guess inherited the fanbase chael left behind

Comment

i think americans just go crazy for an irish accent?

OMG he knocked out some tin cans and is arrogant !!!!!!

ive literally heard people say he's the 2nd coming of muhammad ali...(seriously)

seriously GTFO here..

Comment

I think he's a star because white Americans need someone to root for. I remember when every white person was on gsp bandwagon

Comment

Well since hes such a good boxer why didnt he come back to boxing where there is bigger paydays....becuase he would get his ass beat so he went to the roided MMA

Comment

neither mcgregor nor gsp are american bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerbe Exposed View Post
                    neither mcgregor nor gsp are american bruh
                    But there white bruh. Mma gets all there ppv from USA

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      But there white bruh. Mma gets all there ppv from USA
                      gsp was big because he was the #1 fighter in the ufc

mcgregor is big because he talks a lot and has that hipster look

if it was simply a matter of appealing to white americans (a small and shrinking demographic) then chris weidman would be bigger than both.. he's a better fighter than connor

Comment

Working...
                      X