Collapse
No announcement yet.

The state of the Philipino nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dipstick. This is the original Wiley Hyena.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I heard that there were riots everyday up until you posted Marquez being suspect of using PEDS. With that said, the streets in the Phillipines found an excuse for Pac, so they stopped fighting, and started blogging.
      smh at this fool. stop making shiet up. we know you seriously hate pacquiao, but god bless you.

there were no riots everyday. where did you get that shiet from? a huge storm hit philippines and killed a lot of people. the attention for this past week was for the victims and hope they find more bodies that were buried underground.

here's the link to news http://www.philstar.com/breaking-new...o-exceeds-1000

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
        smh at this fool. stop making shiet up. we know you seriously hate pacquiao, but god bless you.

there were no riots everyday. where did you get that shiet from? a huge storm hit philippines and killed a lot of people. the attention for this past week was for the victims and hope they find more bodies that were buried underground.

here's the link to news http://www.philstar.com/breaking-new...o-exceeds-1000
        God bless those people. With that said, you are right in a sense. I don't hate Pacquiao, but I'm glad he got ktfo, lmao! I'm glad that Pac is physically ok, and that you're pissed more than a drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          God bless those people. With that said, you are right in a sense. I don't hate Pacquiao, but I'm glad he got ktfo, lmao! I'm glad that Pac is physically ok, and that you're pissed more than a drunk.

im not mad at all. about the KO, that was a foreshadowing when pac went down in 3rd round. i wasn't surprised of the KO, but the fashion he got ko'd was the part that shocked me.

im only irritated though at insensitive posts regarding philippines as a whole. the country is going through a crisis and the death toll just keeps on going higher. you would understand my post if you have a relative in philippines that's going through really, really tough times right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
            Can we hear from the Filipinos on this please? No Mexican warriors are allowed to post here. Mexico has its revenge after a decade of humiliation. Let's hear from the native Paq fans.
            you really wanna hear it? fine, pacquiao is the classiest boxer around, a role model for everyone to follow especially for those born in poverty. philippines and mexico have always had a strong connection since the dawn of time and we won't comprise that just because pacquiao lost to a great mexican. boxing is just a sport and we filipinos watch pacquiao's fights coz he brings joy and excitement to a country stricken by hardship and tragedy, when he lost, of course the entire counntry was heart broken, but life goes on, we live to fight another day

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              im not mad at all. about the KO, that was a foreshadowing when pac went down in 3rd round. i wasn't surprised of the KO, but the fashion he got ko'd was the part that shocked me.

im only irritated though at insensitive posts regarding philippines as a whole. the country is going through a crisis and the death toll just keeps on going higher. you would understand my post if you have a relative in philippines that's going through really, really tough times right now...
              Well I'm totally oblivious to the storm and death toll. But we're talking boxing, and I guess that my sarcasm didn't go over with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                The point is that to the rest of the world, Mannie is just a phenomenal athlete. But, to the Philipines, he is near to God, second to only the Pope, and could become that nation's leader. This loss was devastating to that country not because he lost, not because he was knocked out, but because they feel he lost to a cheater. And, Merchant's insinuations, and the rumours swirling around that fight, are fueling the resentment.
                LOL
                I think it's better if you just STFU..cause clearly you don't know what ur talking about.
                'near to God"..hahahaha
                Do you know that if you rock a Pac T-shirt in the Philippines, you are consider "uncool" (baduy).
                yes, Pac is the most loved athlete ever in the Philippines..a national hero.that's about it.
                He's no God, or Elvis, or Bruce lee . or the next president of the Philippines. lol

Comment

And Pacquiao and Filipinos don't do kickboxing..lol

Comment

i will add this about pacquiao and philippines.

- he's the most loved athlete and national treasure in philippines, yes that's very true.

- he also has a lot of haters in philippines, mainly the people in politics and religion

- tv stations in the philippines used to constantly bash pacquiao. this is apparent when pacquiao switched to channel 2 and signed with channel 7. channel 2 really disliked that and put pacquiao on blast regularly for over a year or so lol. even to this moment, channel 2 keeps showing pacquiao getting knocked out lol.

Comment

Thread starter is a Hatton fan.

Let him rejoice.

I saw your state after both Mayweather, and Pac fights.

It was great......

Comment

Working...
                      X