No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    The bottom line is if Vitali fans were confident the big guy would beat haye they would be gagging for this fight. look how many posts are in this thread already, the interest is far more than any vitali fight since f knows when. They just don't want it cause for once they think he might lose, they should at least be honest about that.

But whatever I don't mind if vitali retires and nor should anyone else, BUT if he fights somebody else instead of haye its a terrible duck and a lame way to end his career and whenever anybody mentions him in the future it will be vitali? Oh yeah the guy that lost to lewis, quit against byrd, beat a load of medicre opponents and ducked haye' ... hopefully he wont do that. Fight haye or retire I say.
    How can it be a duck when Haye isn't even the highest ranked HW not named Klitschko?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      How can it be a duck when Haye isn't even the highest ranked HW not named Klitschko?
      It's a duck. Haye is the biggest threat behind Wlad. Everyone knows it. Only nut huggers will think guys like god damn Pulev and Povetkin or BOYSTOV stands a threat what so ever.

Haye will end midget Boystov and fat boy Povetkin's life within 5 rounds. He'll do them like he did Chisora. Brutal Ko.

Wlad fought the Haye fight with fear in his eyes for 12 rounds, Vitali didn't like the fact that Haye went Matrix on his younger brother and destroyed Chisora.
      Vitali know he's old now and he's slow as hell, Haye will tko6 him and continue the tradition.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
        It's a duck. Haye is the biggest threat behind Wlad. Everyone knows it. Only nut huggers will think guys like god damn Pulev and Povetkin or BOYSTOV stands a threat what so ever.

Haye will end midget Boystov and fat boy Povetkin's life within 5 rounds. He'll do them like he did Chisora. Brutal Ko.

Wlad fought the Haye fight with fear in his eyes for 12 rounds, Vitali didn't like the fact that Haye went Matrix on his younger brother and destroyed Chisora.
        Vitali know he's old now and he's slow as hell, Haye will tko6 him and continue the tradition.
        Why don't you just log off? You are useless.

Comment

Why don't you just log off? You are useless.
          You mad that Vitali ducked Rahman four times?

What kind of fighter avoid another fighter four times in a single year? People forget about that and it's up to educated boxing historians like me to remind everyone of Vitali's history.

Vitali avoided Rahman FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES and retired... lol.

Vitali is known for this and for his slave contracts. I will love it if he fight Haye and lose by going out on his shield. But he won't.

David Haye retired Vitali.
          It's been a good career. (somewhat)

Comment

well its a duck because this is the biggest money fight available to him, its the fight that the vast majority of fans want to see, and its the only fight vitali can be in that generates any attention at all outside of his core of fans. Can you name any realistic fight for vitali that can bring in as much dosh as this one?

As I said if he retires thats fine, but you know as well as I do what will be said for ever more if he fights somebody else and then retires. It will be said in every Vitali thread from now till eternity. And everybody knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
              You mad that Vitali ducked Rahman four times?

What kind of fighter avoid another fighter four times in a single year? People forget about that and it's up to educated boxing historians like me to remind everyone of Vitali's history.

Vitali avoided Rahman FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES and retired... lol.

Vitali is known for this and for his slave contracts. I will love it if he fight Haye and lose by going out on his shield. But he won't.

David Haye retired Vitali.
              It's been a good career. (somewhat)
              in fairness he was injured

Comment

in fairness he was injured
                Yep. Four times in a single year. I retract my original statement, he didn't avoid Rahman. He was just freakishly injured four times in one year..

Four times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  Vitali is Lewis now and Haye is Vitali...deja vu...Vitali also only wanted a old in retirement Lewis...before that he wanted nothing to do with him...and the same Klit supporter now hating Haye for something that Vitali did first back then...
                  Hahha great point.. The thing is Lewis actually fought and stopped Vitali. Vitali WON'T EVEN FIGHT HAYE.

Comment

well its a duck because this is the biggest money fight available to him,

its the fight that the vast majority of fans want to see, and its the only fight vitali can be in that generates any attention at all outside of his core of fans. Can you name any realistic fight for vitali that can bring in as much dosh as this one?
                    I think both Povetkin and Huck are just as big moneywise.

I don't know if more fans prefer Haye to Povetkin TBH. Haye is a nonqualified parttime fighter while Povetkin is well known in Europe particularly on the former Sovjetunion.

As I said if he retires thats fine,
                    Agreed.

but you know as well as I do what will be said for ever more if he fights somebody else and then retires. It will be said in every Vitali thread from now till eternity. And everybody knows it.
                    Only by the ignorants who conveniently forgets that Haye turned Vitali down on several occasions.

Comment

I think both Povetkin and Huck are just as big moneywise.

I don't know if more fans prefer Haye to Povetkin TBH. Haye is a nonqualified parttime fighter while Povetkin is well known in Europe particularly on the former Sovjetunion.

Agreed.

Only by the ignorants who conveniently forgets that Haye turned Vitali down on several occasions.
                      HAHAHAHAHAH ))))

I thought you were a educated poster.. UNTIL YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF WITH THIS POST.

NOBODY KNOW WHO THE **** POVETKIN IS . lmao. He is SO UNPOPULAR in Russia he can't even sell 1k tickets and had to fight in Germany.
                      LMAO. .I can't believe you said Povetkin is as big of a draw as David Haye.
                      David Haye sold 30K TICKETS against CHISORA DUDE.
                      Povetkin rofl...

Alexander Povetkin

"" I have to fight now in Germany because lack of support from my home country when it comes to my fights. Very hard to sell tickets, Germany is easier to base off of and bigger crowds""

Povetkin is a nobody in Russia.

Povetkin's tickets sold in Russia: Highest attendance

David Haye LAST FIGHT against Chisora:
                      30,000+

Comment

Working...
                      X