No announcement yet.

no 1 can complain and floyd-cotto..or manny-bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    And now I remember why I don't talk to you when it comes to Pacquiao. You like to hate.
    Hate on Pacquiao?

I admit that he's a very powerful fighter at WW.

But on one hand I have you telling me he can't move up in weight because he's already moved up 7 divisions, but then on the other hand, I have Harry Balls telling me that's Pac's been a WW since he fought Marquez in 08.

In other words, Harry says Pac's been a WW since 08, didn't have to put on lots of weight for the DLH fight (even though he's on video doing so), but Bojanges is screaming foul because we're asking a normal WW to go up 7 pounds.

I guess when I disagree with what Mayweather does at times, I'm hating on him too. But when I agree with what he does, I'm just a fanboy. You guys need to get your stories straight and make up your minds.

Comment

I 100% agree both good fights I hope Bradley beats Pac and I hope Cotto beats Mayweather. I am over this Mayweather vs Pac fight already time to move on.

Comment

I agree Larry its two very good fights in which both opponents are dangerous.Totally makes up for the megafight not coming off

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          In certain respect they are both legit fights, both are against quality guys who have been doing pretty good and both are at the top of the heap in terms of available opposition for both.

There are two problems though, it isn't against each other and the challengers to me really don't have a chance to win (they do have a chance but I would give both guys the minimum possible which is about 10%), so I can understand some ragging on both for those reasons.

I will certainly watch both, but I will watch any boxing as I really don't get twisted over what goes down in the sport and what doesn't happen, I just try and enjoy what does happen.
          I'm sure Cotto and Bradley are underdogs but I wouldn't say their chances are THAT slim. At least, not Bradley's.

Cotto probably has somewhere along a 20-25%.

Bradley somewhere between 30-35%.

Comment

bummmmmmmmmmmp

Comment

Working...
            X