No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    I like the cat, but wrong place wrong time. Gets to steppin. Helped get me laid again tho, so no complaints.

I got a new tactic to dead arguments now. Worked like a charm.
    I'm not a cat person. At all. That's been a pretty big point of conflict for me thus far in my dating adventures, too. Because, evidently, it's in every girl's DNA to be ****ing nuts about cats, whereas I just see them as a minor annoyance that eats, breathes, sheds hair all over my clothing, and ****s in a box.

I've interacted with hundreds of cats in my life, and I can honestly say I only ever cared about 3 of them.

Comment

• First beer in 3 weeks whats happening boys.

Comment

• Welcome aboard, Mark.

Now this thread is starting to look even more like the old days. We just need a few more dudes, and we'll be solid for hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          It happens. The older I get, the less people I associate with. Dudes I would hang out with 3-4 years ago just seem so ****ing ******ed to me now. I guess you'd call that "maturity", but I just call it intelligence.

What about boxing? Have you been able to follow as much or has work pretty much **** on that for you, too?
          I hear ya. A lotta my old friendships deaded. Ain't just drift from ppl, ended up beefin over dumb shit. See some of em here n there and they try to holla. Don't even wanna look at they stupid asses tho.

And last thing I saw was Cloud's fight. Past that I'm outta touch wit it.

Comment

• I really just came here to express my undying love for the Bringer. I am LMFAO, thank you!

Comment

I'm not a cat person. At all. That's been a pretty big point of conflict for me thus far in my dating adventures, too. Because, evidently, it's in every girl's DNA to be ****ing nuts about cats, whereas I just see them as a minor annoyance that eats, breathes, sheds hair all over my clothing, and ****s in a box.

I've interacted with hundreds of cats in my life, and I can honestly say I only ever cared about 3 of them.
              Cats is cool. Ya know, long as they ain't in my house.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              First beer in 3 weeks whats happening boys.
              What it do? Get it tippin son. We bout to blow.

Comment

• I have to stay off of booze for 3 months. Doctors orders.

But on the plus side that surgery I had left me with 90 percocets, so I've been using them as a substitute 2-3 times a week. Pop two, and I'm good for hours.

I'm liking these things, but I'm not going to let it become an addiction - I have enough of those already.

Comment

• Thanks, BL.

Feel free to open a bottle and join the conversation if you wish. Mangler is the chillest guy that was ever given birth to, and it's always good conversation when he's around.

Comment

I have to stay off of booze for 3 months. Doctors orders.

But on the plus side that surgery I had left me with 90 percocets, so I've been using them as a substitute 2-3 times a week. Pop two, and I'm good for hours.

I'm liking these things, but I'm not going to let it become an addiction - I have enough of those already.
                    Drank ain't worth death. Keep it clean. If you can enjoy the pills and stay safe, I can fux wit that.

Long as you on sumthin whenever I come here.

Comment

• The Cloud fight?

Damn, man. You have some catching up to do. Salido/Lopez II is this Saturday, I'll have links for streams as I always do, if you're around. PM me if you ever need fight links. I share them on my facebook wall all the time, but I know I'll never get you to cave on that front.

Comment

Working...
                      X