No announcement yet.

Does marijuana affect your performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    **** Coke. I seen too many people get mad ****ed up on the ****.

No snortin, no injectin. Them was my childhood rules.

Just drinkin, smokin, and pill poppin.

Oh and shrooms. :mangler:
    ahaha......yea all that other stuff u listed is good to but if u ever do try coke u'll like it ....

Comment

Originally posted by KRUEGER View Post
      ahaha......yea all that other stuff u listed is good to but if u ever do try coke u'll like it ....
      Oh I ahd mad opportunities to try it for free, I just **** on it.

I ain't even like snortin pills.

**** is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by KRUEGER View Post
        What about cocaine?????
        If anything coke in moderation would improve performance. Its that most people don't know the meaning of moderation, and coke is hard to use in moderation, because its peak isn't for very long.

Its like really strong Adderall.

Shrooms are really the most amazing drug though. An experience like no other drug. Only Peyote might come close from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          If anything coke in moderation would improve performance. Its that most people don't know the meaning of moderation, and coke is hard to use in moderation, because its peak isn't for very long.

Its like really strong Adderall.

Shrooms are really the most amazing drug though. An experience like no other drug. Only Peyote might come close from what I hear.
          Never ****ed wit peyote, but shrooms are tight. Just gotta be in a controlled environment so you don't trip out. The head buzz goes harder than rolls does.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Never ****ed wit peyote, but shrooms are tight. Just gotta be in a controlled environment so you don't trip out. The head buzz goes harder than rolls does.
            Agreed.

I usually just pop in some Bob Marley and chill.

I'm not a very religious person, but Shrooms made me damn close to God. The visuals and feelings are just ****ing awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Agreed.

I usually just pop in some Bob Marley and chill.

I'm not a very religious person, but Shrooms made me damn close to God. The visuals and feelings are just ****ing awesome.
              Beer n music go good wit shrooms.

Comment

well, i haven't smoked in like a year.

But every time I do I end up working out. I was always weird that way with the smoke... Whats even more interesting is I'm more honed in on what I'm doing. Whereas, nowadays, I sometimes get into doing something repetitively like hit a speed bag, jump rope, or hit the heavy bag, and my mind wanders. With weed, I was always fully fully focused on whatever I happened to be doing at the time, so I felt like there was more progression and thought into EACH action.

But, weed also allows you to fool yourself immensely, so what seems like supernatural speed and great technique while you are lifted, will just seem average to a passerby, perhaps. I don't know.

It doesn't help that the stoner friends I had weren't on my level, so I could never get any constructive criticism about it. Just like "Whoah man, your hands were just a blur" etc.

Comment

Fuck weed. Alcohol FTW.

Comment

Working...
                  X