No announcement yet.

A funny blog about Chael "backne" Sonnen I read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny blog about Chael "backne" Sonnen I read

First of all, where the **** did you guys come from. I've been here for four years, and never witnessed a Chael nut hugger until maybe the last month before his main even with Silva. No one ever talked about this kid in forums, and he's been fighting since 97.

I repeat, he's been fighting since 97, and he doesn't have one belt in any org to show for it. Now, look at the kid's record.

The majority of his victories come by decision. 15 ****ing decisions on his record. He has almost half as many losses as wins. Out of 11 losses, 8 of them or submissions, 2 are knockouts, and one is decision. Let's repeat that. He's been submitted 8 times, and knocked out twice. And he's lost to one decision. Funny, all of his victories are by decisions, but all of losses are by finishes. He can't finish fights, but he gets finished like nothing.

Now you fan boys will probably say it's because he gives it his all, well, I say it's because he wasn't that good. Fedor always gives it his all two, and he only has one loss.

Chael was cut from the UFC the first time, not being good. He makes his way back with a mediocre record. He only made it back, because the middleweight division in WEC was cut, and Chael was still under Zuffa's contract. So, he gets subbed by Maia his first time back. He then beats Miller, a mediocre fighter who fought on short notice. Then, we start noticing the zits on his back. This is when he fought Okami, and Marquart. He looked like a different fighter in those fights. Say what you want, but that kid was juicing. PERIOD. He just didn't get caught those times.

Funny thing is, even when he was all roided up, he still couldn't finish Okami, Marquart, and as we all know, he couldn't finish Silva who had an injured rib as well.

If this guy isn't the epitome of FAIL, I don't know what is.

You're on the highest level of roids, and you still can't finish your fights. Not only that, you still tapped out to a guy with an injured rib. He couldn't even make him bleed.

Guys please tell me why you like Sonnen so much. Is it just his trash talking? We know he can't back up his words unless he's doped up, and he still loses. His record isn't that pretty. He never won anything, he only has 3 top ten wins on his record, and 2 of them are tainted because he was roided.

So, why do you admire this guy? Is it just because you hate Silva that much? Or you just love that it bothers people like me?

There are so many other fighters out there to nut hug, why choose a B level fighter with a ****ty record, who roids up and still loses, then talks **** about people, and then lies about it, and blames it on Mexicans?

You guys must be losers, it's the only conclusion.

While i have nothing to say about the Chael Sonnen blog, BRAVO on the pics in your sig sir!

Comment

Assuming that the UFC has the same testing for regular fights as they do for championsship fights, he passed the tests vs Nate and Okami, and failed them for Silva, so it would seem that there was some difference in the stuff he was taking for the Silva fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        First of all, where the **** did you guys come from. I've been here for four years, and never witnessed a Chael nut hugger until maybe the last month before his main even with Silva. No one ever talked about this kid in forums, and he's been fighting since 97.

I repeat, he's been fighting since 97, and he doesn't have one belt in any org to show for it. Now, look at the kid's record.

The majority of his victories come by decision. 15 ****ing decisions on his record. He has almost half as many losses as wins. Out of 11 losses, 8 of them or submissions, 2 are knockouts, and one is decision. Let's repeat that. He's been submitted 8 times, and knocked out twice. And he's lost to one decision. Funny, all of his victories are by decisions, but all of losses are by finishes. He can't finish fights, but he gets finished like nothing.

Now you fan boys will probably say it's because he gives it his all, well, I say it's because he wasn't that good. Fedor always gives it his all two, and he only has one loss.

Chael was cut from the UFC the first time, not being good. He makes his way back with a mediocre record. He only made it back, because the middleweight division in WEC was cut, and Chael was still under Zuffa's contract. So, he gets subbed by Maia his first time back. He then beats Miller, a mediocre fighter who fought on short notice. Then, we start noticing the zits on his back. This is when he fought Okami, and Marquart. He looked like a different fighter in those fights. Say what you want, but that kid was juicing. PERIOD. He just didn't get caught those times.

Funny thing is, even when he was all roided up, he still couldn't finish Okami, Marquart, and as we all know, he couldn't finish Silva who had an injured rib as well.

If this guy isn't the epitome of FAIL, I don't know what is.

You're on the highest level of roids, and you still can't finish your fights. Not only that, you still tapped out to a guy with an injured rib. He couldn't even make him bleed.

Guys please tell me why you like Sonnen so much. Is it just his trash talking? We know he can't back up his words unless he's doped up, and he still loses. His record isn't that pretty. He never won anything, he only has 3 top ten wins on his record, and 2 of them are tainted because he was roided.

So, why do you admire this guy? Is it just because you hate Silva that much? Or you just love that it bothers people like me?

There are so many other fighters out there to nut hug, why choose a B level fighter with a ****ty record, who roids up and still loses, then talks **** about people, and then lies about it, and blames it on Mexicans?

You guys must be losers, it's the only conclusion.
        im assuming you copy/pasted this from a blog correct? at least thats how i understood it. cause i havent seen any sonnen nuthuggers on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by KMFO View Post
          While i have nothing to say about the Chael Sonnen blog, BRAVO on the pics in your sig sir!
          Why thank you I do aim to please.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie7731 View Post
            im assuming you copy/pasted this from a blog correct? at least thats how i understood it. cause i havent seen any sonnen nuthuggers on this forum
            Well, the title of the thread states that it's a blog that he read elsewhere so I'd say the answer is clearly yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Assuming that the UFC has the same testing for regular fights as they do for championsship fights, he passed the tests vs Nate and Okami, and failed them for Silva, so it would seem that there was some difference in the stuff he was taking for the Silva fight.
              It could be a lot of things, including that which you mentioned. These guys have people who manage their intakes. It's not an exact science of course, and sometimes they do fuck up.

Anyways, all of it is by nature speculation of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Well, the title of the thread states that it's a blog that he read elsewhere so I'd say the answer is clearly yes.
                no i get it dude, but usually you would put it in quotes to distinguish it from possibly your own comment. so i'd say i was just clearing that up.

Comment

Just to clear it up this isn't my work but I do agree with the blog. Sonnen sucks majorly.

Comment

Working...
                  X