Will Floyd DUCK Connor mcgregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd DUCK Connor mcgregor?

I belive he will

He knows that even if he is "winning" using his running away tactics that mcgregor might just say screw it and take him down and ground and pounced him into oblivion

Why not fight under mixed rules?
    1st round boxing
    2nd round mma
    3rd round boxing
    4th round mma etc

That gives floyd the advantage. If the so called TBE can't get a novice boxer out of there in 3 minutes then he deserves to get ragdolled under mma rules.
    It's the fairest compromise and allows fans of both sports to really enjoy the event. Numbers would be huge.
    ..but of course floyd wants everything in his favour

..because he's a tiny wee b1tch

Comment

Wait, so fighters are obliged to fight ANYONE who calls them out now?

Conor has had as many pro boxing fights as I have. Is Floyd ducking me if I call him out and he doesn't accept? Are you ducking me if I call you out and you don't accept either?

Comment

With floyd's reputation of Ducking.
        There is no doubt in all Objective boxing fan's mind, Floyd will duck his way out of this fight. His already garbage of a boxing legacy will forever be a laughing stock of future boxing fans. I guarantee it.

Comment

LOL, This forum used to be a place of good discussion.

At OP. Floyd is retired. He's not obligated to fight Mcgregor, and even if he does 80% of boxing fans will say what a joke of a fight it is.

UKBox, Conor just got a boxing license, that means he intends to box.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            I belive he will

He knows that even if he is "winning" using his running away tactics that mcgregor might just say screw it and take him down and ground and pounced him into oblivion

If you are retired, there is no such thing as ducking. Besides that it would be a stupid move for either guy to agree to the rules of the other guy's sport. Not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
              With floyd's reputation of Ducking.
              There is no doubt in all Objective boxing fan's mind, Floyd will duck his way out of this fight. His already garbage of a boxing legacy will forever be a laughing stock of future boxing fans. I guarantee it.

With a post like that, based on hate and lies, the laughing stock will end up being you. Give the guy a little credit at least. Must be a butt hurt Pac fan.

Comment

McGregor is ducking Malignaggi.

Comment

How does a 49-0 boxer duck a UFC fighter with losses? Man people are ****ing dumb

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Wait, so fighters are obliged to fight ANYONE who calls them out now?

Conor has had as many pro boxing fights as I have. Is Floyd ducking me if I call him out and he doesn't accept? Are you ducking me if I call you out and you don't accept either?
                    yep, according to nsb logic. Dont be shocked if in a few days a ' is floyd ducking KillaCamNZ?' thread pops up

Comment

Working...
                    X