• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ok, that's one. Four more to go...

Oh, you do need to source that claim.
    The source is literally in this thread.

You missed the "or so" part. Try and keep up.
    Oh, because you said "or so" that means I should try and keep up? Yeah, you really got me there man! Im telling you flat out that I'm not a democrat, that I oppose the two party system both Democrats and Republicans and you're asking me to quote myself as source by asking me to list "5 instances this week (or so) of when I criticized the Democrats", do you know how ridiculous you sound? I haven't even made 5 posts total this week about politics (minus this thread), so what you're asking is beyond stupid.

Just present 5. You've presented one, assuming you source it.
    Present 4 more, and we can see in what span you made them. Now again, I dont think you could name 5, and so far I'm being proved correct....
    Why the f uck would I have to list five of my own quotes? WTF would that prove? I am my own source you clown. I've always opposed the Democrats, liberals, conservatives and Republicans. You don't believe me? Not my problem, nothing else I can do for you if you dismiss what I'm literally telling you and demands quotes of myself as proof (lol who the hell does that?).

Listen, I've stated repeatedly in the lounge that Hillary is a "corporate whore" who would be equally as bad, if not worse, than Trump as president. Neither of them, or their parties, represent the interests of the working class (which I've also said repeatedly in this forum).

Nope. I said 5 don't exist. You said they do. I can't prove a negative, so the burden is on you.

Like I said, 4 to go and that's assuming you source the first one.

So, lets see what transpires.....
    Ok so you're going to continue to act like a child, good to know. If you simply refuse to believe I oppose the Democrats that's on you, again not my problem that you act like a kid and dismiss what I'm literally telling you in this thread, not sure what else I can do for you. If I say the sky is blue you'll ask for five instances where I claimed the sky was orange. Here, this is a quote from 2010, I've preached the same thing since I came into this site years ago, "Unfortunately there is not much of a difference between democrats and republicans and our two party system does not serve the interest of the working class, so the people lose any which way you vote."

Comment

Meet your new a Secretary of Education: billionaire, creationist, charter school advocate, she's anti-gay marriage, daughter of Amway founder, sister of Blacwater CEO, she is the largest donor to the worst Religious Right hate groups. Betsy DeVos - http://www.vox.com/2016/11/23/137351...n-donald-trump

But is she qualified? She just so happens to have a BA in Business Administration from a Christian college in Michigan. She also went to Christian private high school. She's never set foot in a public school but now she's in charge of them. Excellent choice Trump, draining the swamp indeed, and filling it right back up.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 11-25-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Gotta love these links though, the "Alt-Right", lead by Steve Bannon, a white nationalist who is now Trumps adviser. Unreal.

Didn't trump just settle $25 million for his Trump University swindling scam?

Man this guy is a real piece of work. It's going to be a fun 4-8 years.
        Do you sincerely believe that bannon is a white nationalist or that breitbart is a white nationalist website or are you just trying to fan the flames?

I feel kind of sorry for you if you're serious. It means you believe literally anything CNN/huffpo tell you without checking for yourself and live in a very scary fictional world.

Breitbart has been one of my fav news sites for years and bannon is a great guy. Most of his staff are jewish and the most well known is a gay guy. They don't have any "white nationalist" articles. None.

Who knows what sort of stressful alternate universe you live in from taking toiletpaper like CNN seriously.
        Last edited by ////; 11-24-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Meet your new a Secretary of Education: billionaire, creationist, charter school advocate, she's anti-gay marriage, daughter of Amway founder, sister of Blacwater CEO, she is the largest donor to the worst Religious Right hate groups. Betsy DeVos - http://www.vox.com/2016/11/23/137351...n-donald-trump

But is she qualified? She just so happens to have a BA in Business Administration from a Christian college in Michigan. She also went to Christian private high school. She's never set foot in a public school but now she's in charge of them. Excellent choice Trump, draining the swamp indeed, and willing it right back up.

I agree, I don't like the choice... She seems to have been "juiced in"

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Do you sincerely believe that bannon is a white nationalist or that breitbart is a white nationalist website or are you just trying to fan the flames?

I feel kind of sorry for you if you're serious. It means you believe literally anything CNN/huffpo tell you without checking for yourself and live in a very scary fictional world.

Breitbart has been one of my fav news sites for years and bannon is a great guy. Most of his staff are jewish and the most well known is a gay guy. They don't have any "white nationalist" articles. None.

Who knows what sort of stressful alternate universe you live in from taking toiletpaper like CNN seriously.
            I don't watch CNN, I don't read the Huffington Post. Man, you guys and your assumptions are off the wall in this thread. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a democrat and I've made that perfectly clear. So why then do you and others continue to make these unfounded and inaccurate claims? Why mention CNN at all? Unreal. It's almost as if you guys have no real argument at all and have to resort to name calling.

CNN and the other for profit cable news networks are a mechanism that exists to satisfy the narrow interests of the ruling elite. The degree to which the ownership of the media is concentrated in the hands of a few mega-corporations is astonishing, truly. Anyone who takes them seriously and do not recognize what they are, and their purpose, are not paying much attention and/or are too stupid to realize.

I believe what Bannon is and what he has admitted - a Nationalist and part of the "Alt-Right". If you believe Breitbart is one of the best sources of news without extreme bias then I think you're part of this "alternate universe" that you were referring to. They are of the extreme right and Bannon himself deserves the title of Fascist. That term is thrown around so loosely these days that it almost has lost meaning, but in the case of Bannon it is indeed fitting. Publishing articles by a few Jews isn't going to change that (which I remind you they started doing after the accusations).

Let's investigate Bannon & Breitbart together:
            After leaving the military, Bannon took a position at the investment bank Goldman Sachs, where he worked in the “Mergers and Acquisitions” department. At the height of the “hostile takeover” phenomenon, this department specialized in the wholesale looting and plunder of corporations for short-term gain, employing various legal fictions and transactional frameworks. After becoming immensely rich, Bannon founded his own investment bank in 1990, “Bannon & Co.,” through which he acquired in one deal a stake in five TV shows, including Seinfeld.

From there Bannon made his way to Hollywood, where he became a minor player. In 2004, Bannon produced an anticommunist documentary about Ronald Reagan: In the Face of Evil. The film purports to explain Reagan’s entire life as a personal struggle against the “evils” of communism, beginning with Hollywood unions and continuing through his years at the White House. Another film, pretentiously titled Battle for America (2010), exalts the Tea Party. Another, Occupy Unmasked, is a rabid and bizarre fantasy according to which the encampments of the Occupy Wall Street movement are envisioned as sinister dens of rape, drug use, and conspiracy.

The man behind the propaganda is deeply cynical. “To me, Washington, D.C., is a little bit like professional wrestling,” Bannon told Green in an interview. “When I was growing up in Seattle, I’d turn on Channel 13, the public-access station, and watch wrestling. At first I thought, ‘Man, these guys hate each other because they’re beating the crap out of each other.’ But I eventually realized they’re actually business partners.”

From March 2012 to August 2016, Bannon served as the executive chairman of Breitbart News, which he transformed into a hate rag in open solidarity with the so-called “alt-right.” He left that position to become Chief Executive and “generalissimo” of the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

Sounds like a wonderful person.
            An article entitled, “An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right,” published on Bannon’s Breitbart web site, is remarkably candid in its embrace of fascist ideology: “The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L. Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.”

The references to Spengler and Evola are euphemisms for German and Italian fascism. Spengler was a major influence on Nazi philosophy, within which his doctrine of Blut und Boden (Blood and Soil) was an integral component. Evola’s 1941 racist diatribe, “Synthesis of the Doctrine of Race,” so impressed Mussolini that he invited Evola to an in-person meeting. Afterwards, Mussolini helped Evola publish a journal, Sangue e Spirito (Blood and Spirit).

Wonderful.
            The articles published by this “news” agency are so flagrantly hateful and bigoted that it is hardly necessary to deconstruct them in order to expose their content.

Headlines scream about “Muslim rape culture” and “mass Muslim immigration.” “By bringing in these migrants, we are creating an American refugee crisis,” one article declares. A “swarm” of American Muslims was alleged to have been celebrating the September 11 attacks. Bill Kristol is accused of being a “renegade Jew.” Other headlines reference “trannies” and a “trans hate machine.” Another headline reads: “Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy.”

The best news site out there, folks.
            Bannon’s own writings are infused with the reactionary militarist jargon of blood and honor. In May, Bannon penned an inflammatory open letter to Obama praising the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Purporting to speak for all the American soldiers who would have died in an invasion of Japan, Bannon alleged (falsely) that Obama had “apologized” for the war crimes and declared that Obama has “not a shred of honor.”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke celebrated Bannon’s appointment as Trump’s chief strategist in an interview with radio host Don Advo, a neo-Nazi sympathizer. Reacting to the news of Bannon’s appointment, Advo commented, “We appear to have taken over.” Duke agreed.

Bannon’s personal anti-Semitic prejudices were publicly confirmed by his former second wife Mary Louise Piccard. In January 1996, Bannon was charged with misdemeanor crimes related to the abuse of his spouse: domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness.
            The sex scandal is another of Bannon’s specialties. Bannon lent his full-throated support to the reactionary campaign over the allegedly lenient sentence for Stanford student Brock Turner, who was convicted of sexual assault following a fraternity party earlier this year. Bannon’s tendentious headline read, “Stanford Rape Case: Public Outrage Over Lenient Sentence.” The most recent “sexting” scandal involving Anthony Weiner also involved Bannon’s handiwork.

As a scandalmonger and inciter of racial hatred, Bannon recalls no historical figure so much as Nazi propagandist Julius Streicher, a comparison already made by Republican strategist Rick Wilson as well as numerous other reporters and commentators. In an interview, Wilson described Breitbart News as “acting like Der Stürmer in Germany in the 1930s more than actually a legitimate conservative media outlet.” Wilson described Trump as “the human avatar of the Breitbart comments section: stupid, vulgar, racist, anti-Semitic, vile in almost every aspect.” source

This guy is in the whitehouse. Streicher, the publisher of Der Stürmer, was found guilty at the Nuremberg Trials of complicity in war crimes and crimes against humanity for “his 25 years of speaking, writing and preaching hatred of the Jews.” The judgment continued, “In his speeches and articles, week after week, month after month, he infected the German mind with the virus of anti-Semitism, and incited the German people to active persecution.”
            The Democratic Party—including figures such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders—is currently devoting all its efforts to discouraging protests, pledging to “work with” Trump and urging the population to “give Trump a chance.” Millions of people, on the other hand, instinctively sense the immense dangers involved in the prospect of a Trump administration. The entry of figures like Bannon into the West Wing, without so much as a peep of protest by the outgoing administration, points to the fact that there is a consensus within both the Republican and Democratic Parties for a dramatic shift to the right in American politics.

And this part is the most important as far as I'm concerned - the Democrats are just as guilty as the Republicans, make no mistake.

So anyways, you can paint Bannon any color you want; Breitbart news can publish articles written by Jews when it fits their agenda (typically some sort of anti Muslim piece), that doesn't change his ideology. And that's what we're dealing with here, an ideology. That doesn't change what the Alt-Right is. Trump has been selecting an ultra-right cabinet, that much is clear by now. So what I want to see is all of his supporters actually begin to question Trump and his motives, rather than blindly following him and attack anyone who does. We've seen in this thread alone, numerous Trump supporters, make claims and assumptions about me who is neither a democrat nor Republican, conservative nor liberal, rather than engage in a conversation. We have people who flat out admit to not knowing a single thing about Bannon and yet come to his defense. What would you call that? Blind support. An unwillingness to learn and educate themselves.

Comment

I don't watch CNN, I don't read the Huffington Post. Man, you guys and your assumptions are off the wall in this thread. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a democrat and I've made that perfectly clear. So why then do you and others continue to make these unfounded and inaccurate claims? Why mention CNN at all? Unreal. It's almost as if you guys have no real argument at all and have to resort to name calling.

CNN and the other for profit cable news networks are a mechanism that exists to satisfy the narrow interests of the ruling elite. The degree to which the ownership of the media is concentrated in the hands of a few mega-corporations is astonishing, truly. Anyone who takes them seriously and do not recognize what they are, and their purpose, are not paying much attention and/or are too stupid to realize.

I believe what Bannon is and what he has admitted - a Nationalist and part of the "Alt-Right". If you believe Breitbart is one of the best sources of news without extreme bias then I think you're part of this "alternate universe" that you were referring to. They are of the extreme right and Bannon himself deserves the title of Fascist. That term is thrown around so loosely these days that it almost has lost meaning, but in the case of Bannon it is indeed fitting. Publishing articles by a few Jews isn't going to change that (which I remind you they started doing after the accusations).

Let's investigate Bannon & Breitbart together:
              After leaving the military, Bannon took a position at the investment bank Goldman Sachs, where he worked in the “Mergers and Acquisitions” department. At the height of the “hostile takeover” phenomenon, this department specialized in the wholesale looting and plunder of corporations for short-term gain, employing various legal fictions and transactional frameworks. After becoming immensely rich, Bannon founded his own investment bank in 1990, “Bannon & Co.,” through which he acquired in one deal a stake in five TV shows, including Seinfeld.

From there Bannon made his way to Hollywood, where he became a minor player. In 2004, Bannon produced an anticommunist documentary about Ronald Reagan: In the Face of Evil. The film purports to explain Reagan’s entire life as a personal struggle against the “evils” of communism, beginning with Hollywood unions and continuing through his years at the White House. Another film, pretentiously titled Battle for America (2010), exalts the Tea Party. Another, Occupy Unmasked, is a rabid and bizarre fantasy according to which the encampments of the Occupy Wall Street movement are envisioned as sinister dens of rape, drug use, and conspiracy.

The man behind the propaganda is deeply cynical. “To me, Washington, D.C., is a little bit like professional wrestling,” Bannon told Green in an interview. “When I was growing up in Seattle, I’d turn on Channel 13, the public-access station, and watch wrestling. At first I thought, ‘Man, these guys hate each other because they’re beating the crap out of each other.’ But I eventually realized they’re actually business partners.”

From March 2012 to August 2016, Bannon served as the executive chairman of Breitbart News, which he transformed into a hate rag in open solidarity with the so-called “alt-right.” He left that position to become Chief Executive and “generalissimo” of the Donald Trump presidential campaign.

Sounds like a wonderful person.
              An article entitled, “An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right,” published on Bannon’s Breitbart web site, is remarkably candid in its embrace of fascist ideology: “The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L. Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.”

The references to Spengler and Evola are euphemisms for German and Italian fascism. Spengler was a major influence on Nazi philosophy, within which his doctrine of Blut und Boden (Blood and Soil) was an integral component. Evola’s 1941 racist diatribe, “Synthesis of the Doctrine of Race,” so impressed Mussolini that he invited Evola to an in-person meeting. Afterwards, Mussolini helped Evola publish a journal, Sangue e Spirito (Blood and Spirit).

Wonderful.
              The articles published by this “news” agency are so flagrantly hateful and bigoted that it is hardly necessary to deconstruct them in order to expose their content.

Headlines scream about “Muslim rape culture” and “mass Muslim immigration.” “By bringing in these migrants, we are creating an American refugee crisis,” one article declares. A “swarm” of American Muslims was alleged to have been celebrating the September 11 attacks. Bill Kristol is accused of being a “renegade Jew.” Other headlines reference “trannies” and a “trans hate machine.” Another headline reads: “Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy.”

The best news site out there, folks.
              Bannon’s own writings are infused with the reactionary militarist jargon of blood and honor. In May, Bannon penned an inflammatory open letter to Obama praising the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Purporting to speak for all the American soldiers who would have died in an invasion of Japan, Bannon alleged (falsely) that Obama had “apologized” for the war crimes and declared that Obama has “not a shred of honor.”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke celebrated Bannon’s appointment as Trump’s chief strategist in an interview with radio host Don Advo, a neo-Nazi sympathizer. Reacting to the news of Bannon’s appointment, Advo commented, “We appear to have taken over.” Duke agreed.

Bannon’s personal anti-Semitic prejudices were publicly confirmed by his former second wife Mary Louise Piccard. In January 1996, Bannon was charged with misdemeanor crimes related to the abuse of his spouse: domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness.
              The sex scandal is another of Bannon’s specialties. Bannon lent his full-throated support to the reactionary campaign over the allegedly lenient sentence for Stanford student Brock Turner, who was convicted of sexual assault following a fraternity party earlier this year. Bannon’s tendentious headline read, “Stanford Rape Case: Public Outrage Over Lenient Sentence.” The most recent “sexting” scandal involving Anthony Weiner also involved Bannon’s handiwork.

As a scandalmonger and inciter of racial hatred, Bannon recalls no historical figure so much as Nazi propagandist Julius Streicher, a comparison already made by Republican strategist Rick Wilson as well as numerous other reporters and commentators. In an interview, Wilson described Breitbart News as “acting like Der Stürmer in Germany in the 1930s more than actually a legitimate conservative media outlet.” Wilson described Trump as “the human avatar of the Breitbart comments section: stupid, vulgar, racist, anti-Semitic, vile in almost every aspect.” source

This guy is in the whitehouse. Streicher, the publisher of Der Stürmer, was found guilty at the Nuremberg Trials of complicity in war crimes and crimes against humanity for “his 25 years of speaking, writing and preaching hatred of the Jews.” The judgment continued, “In his speeches and articles, week after week, month after month, he infected the German mind with the virus of anti-Semitism, and incited the German people to active persecution.”
              The Democratic Party—including figures such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders—is currently devoting all its efforts to discouraging protests, pledging to “work with” Trump and urging the population to “give Trump a chance.” Millions of people, on the other hand, instinctively sense the immense dangers involved in the prospect of a Trump administration. The entry of figures like Bannon into the West Wing, without so much as a peep of protest by the outgoing administration, points to the fact that there is a consensus within both the Republican and Democratic Parties for a dramatic shift to the right in American politics.

And this part is the most important as far as I'm concerned - the Democrats are just as guilty as the Republicans, make no mistake.

So anyways, you can paint Bannon any color you want; Breitbart news can publish articles written by Jews when it fits their agenda (typically some sort of anti Muslim piece), that doesn't change his ideology. And that's what we're dealing with here, an ideology. That doesn't change what the Alt-Right is. Trump has been selecting an ultra-right cabinet, that much is clear by now. So what I want to see is all of his supporters actually begin to question Trump and his motives, rather than blindly following him and attack anyone who does. We've seen in this thread alone, numerous Trump supporters, make claims and assumptions about me who is neither a democrat nor Republican, conservative nor liberal, rather than engage in a conversation. We have people who flat out admit to not knowing a single thing about Bannon and yet come to his defense. What would you call that? Blind support. An unwillingness to learn and educate themselves.
              I'm not really trying to lash out at you or attack you. It's just that you have so much catching up to do as far as media skepticism. You "take their word for it", as seen here.

Julius Evola for example is a brilliant esoteric writer and disavowed fascism (at one point considered one of the main thorns in their side due to his outlandish romantic views on aristocracy and rejection of modern politics). Evola is Bannon's "link" to political extremism?

David Duke literally celebrates every time a white politician who isn't overtly socialist or fanatically anti-white is elected and announces his own time has come. It's meme material but CNN/huffpo/etc never tire of using it to their advantage.

Muslim rape culture needs to be exposed and I'm not sure why exposing it diminishes him as a human being. Maybe as a cushy westerner you think people just shouldn't bring it up but my family is from a majority muslim country and I guess it all seems a lot realer to me. We will likely never be able to communicate on this issue. What seems like survival to me seems "mean and racist" to you because of your environment.

I won't ignore the fact that many of his staff are Jewish and that Breitbart has historically been called too pro-Israel because the main accusation leveled at him is that he's responsible for "shocking antisemitic headlines" such as the one about "Renegade Jews". These are taken out of context in CNN hitpieces without mentioning that the author of the articles is a very pro-Jewish, pro-Israel Jewish man (Horowitz) and that the article was a tongue in cheek critique of a fellow Jew endangering Israel's interests via supporting an extremely leftist Democratic party.

Why do you personally believe he is so bad? There are surely endless MSM hit pieces calling Breitbart "fake news" because it intrudes on their territory but nothing in your post had any substance as far as illustrating his poor character.

I am not blind & I don't claim to be unbiased. While I don't even know what exactly "alt-right" means (nobody seems to agree) I'm avowedly far-right because my country was destroyed by people (radical muslims) the left lies about and defends and covers up. I just don't like to see these sloppy accusations about hating jews etc leveled at someone because the power of the slanderous mainstream media needs to be controlled.

A couple of months ago Bannon was a pro-Israel fanatic and Breitbart was a "zionist rag". Then the MSM changed its tone and he's an "antisemite" and Breitbart is "white nationalist" via Trump support (funny how that works isn't it Trump is a racist because of white nationalists like Breitbart supporting him, and Breitbart is white nationalist because they support Trump). All relying on out of context headlines (by a Jewish editor) and Julius Evola of all people (a man who, while an Italian nationalist, also obsessed with eastern culture and wrote mostly about yoga and sexuality, detested organized politics).

You just trust them so much. Look at the total lack of substance in your post, the lack of anything that sticks or has any significant. Keep in mind how much effort they put into ruining this guy and that's the pathetic "damning evidence" they have against him.

They plant these seeds in your head and you go repeating half-understood nonsense to 10,000 other people online and before you know it, Bannon is a neonazi and nobody is exactly sure why. You fortify our loyalty to each other and turn into a boy who cried wolf by being so reckless with these accusations.
              Last edited by ////; 11-26-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

"Good and evil...there is never one without the other."

Obi-wan kenobi

Comment

Obviously I lean right but am very liberal on social issues.. I literally never heard of breitbart till this election cycle.. I never heard of "alt-right" till election season..

Checked both out, alt-right I'm not down with... don't care if whites survive or not, all I care about is are you a good person and not a leech in society...

Breitbart I think gets a lot of bad press but nowhere near as horrible leftist media makes it sound... it's basically right-leaning news site.. much like foxnews, much like how on the left they have cnn, MSNBC, ESPN, abcnews,,,, nothing malicious that I have seen,, just some "hot takes" at de or disagree, but nothing to be worked up about...

Maybe I'm wrong and missed the hate spewing nazis on the site, somebody can post a link

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I'm not really trying to lash out at you or attack you. It's just that you have so much catching up to do as far as media skepticism. You "take their word for it", as seen here.
                    Right here. This is exactly the type of stuff I'm talking about. I have catching up to do? What do you know about me personally, besides the brief conversation in this thread, that makes you say this? You are so far ahead of me in regards to media skepticism based on my stance towards Bannon and his news site? I take who's "word for it"? I've been involved in politics for 20 years; this isn't me taking someones "word for it" this is based in my observations of his ideology. And that is the key word here, ideology. It's in his writing, his site.

Muslim rape culture needs to be exposed and I'm not sure why exposing it diminishes him as a human being. Maybe as a cushy westerner you think people just shouldn't bring it up but my family is from a majority muslim country and I guess it all seems a lot realer to me.
                    It isn't about rape culture it's about xenophobia. Nationalism + xenophobia is not exactly a great combination, ad we've learned throughout history, which is what Breitbart is about. You said this is one of your "favs" so perhaps you actually have the same ideology and if you do, of course you're not going to see anything wrong with it. If you're on the far right and Islam is a huge problem for you, then you'll fit right in with Breitbart and the Alt-Right. If you're not, then all of this becomes much more apparent.

I won't ignore the fact that many of his staff are Jewish because the main accusation levelled at him is that he's responsible for "shocking antisemitic headlines" such as "Renegade Jew". These are taken out of context in CNN hitpieces without mentioning that the author of the articles is a very pro-Jewish, pro-Israel Jewish man and that the article was critical of a fellow Jew endangering Israel's interests via supporting a radicalized leftist Democratic party.
                    I don't know why you focus so much on publishing articles written by Jews, when the ideology is what we're discussing. Being Pro-Israel and the far right goes hand in hand. The Christian-Right is pro Israel, as are other groups and you should know there are specific reasons for that.

Why do you personally believe he is so bad? There are surely endless MSM hit pieces calling Breitbart "fake news" because it intrudes on their territory but nothing in your post had any substance as far as illustrating his poor character.
                    Obviously that depends on what side of the fence you're on now doesn't it? What you see as "nothing to illustrate his poor character" is quite alarming to me, likely to do with us being on opposite sides of the spectrum. Nationalism+xenophobia and admiring Nazis isn't something i want in the whitehouse, you are apparently ok with this.

I am not blind but I don't claim to be unbiased. While I don't even know what exactly "alt-right" means (nobody seems to agree) I'm avowedly far-right because my country was destroyed by people the left lies about and defends and covers up. I just don't like to see these sloppy accusations about hating jews etc leveled at someone because the power of the slanderous mainstream media needs to be controlled.
                    Don't accuse and make assumptions about others then. Try not to assume you know everything about someone posting online after brief conversations.

What country was destroyed by "people the left lied about"?

What I see is a country that I live in, and the world, devolve and stagnate as a result of capitalism being past its useful purpose. The evolution of man and society must go into another direction unless we want a future of barbarism.

A couple of months ago Bannon was a pro-Israel fanatic and Breitbart was a "zionist rag". Then the MSM changed its tone and he's an "antisemite" and Breitbart is "white nationalist" -- relying on out of context headlines (by a Jewish editor) and Julius Evola of all people (a man who, while a nationalist, also obsessed with eastern culture and wrote mostly about yoga and sexuality, detested organized politics). You just trust them so much. It's frightening. They plant these seeds in your head and you go repeating half-understood nonsense to 10,000 other people online and before you know it, Bannon is a neonazi and nobody is exactly sure why.
                    I have no idea what MSM does, none. Don't care, don't watch it, as they are part of the problem. It seems to me you are hung up too much on cable news outlets. As I stated, they are for profit organizations owned by big companies, which isn't some tinfoil conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo, that is the reality of the situation, and as a result they have their own motivates and inevitably become extra biased. This is entirely predicable and was predicted decades ago, as this inevitability happen with for profit news.

One correction though - you can absolutely be Pro-Israel and a white Nationalist, there is no contradiction since as you know, there are specific, usually religious reasons, to support Israel (Biblical prophecy for example).

Bannon is a not a stereotypical White Nationalist in that he'll flat out say it. All one had to do is read Bannon, read the news site. The race-baiting. Anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-women ideas, this is white nationalism ideology or rebranded as the Alt-Right (which is what Bannon says himself). That is what we're dealing with.

Comment

I take it back. You're a zombie. typing the word "xenophobia" over and over doesn't create a point where there isn't one already. Age check please?

Comment

Working...
                      X