Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: What Will Kovalev Do When Being the Krusher Doesn't Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    Ward will take Kovalev's best weapons then drag him to the deep end like a crocodile. This is not a competitive fight, Ward will make it look easy. I see Ward-Kessler 2 here and the fight might not go the distance.
    What is it that you see in Ward's record and the K's record that suggests it might no go the distance? It can't be Ward's ferocious punching power!! I get that you can't compare Ward to a 50 year old Hopkins but when the respect from the K is there for Ward, as it was for Hopkins, you have a different type of fighter. This is a great fight. Ward is too smart to be KOd but he is even less likely to finish the K within 12.

Comment

Kkkrusher will go on a racist tirade lol

The kkkrusher will go on a racist tirade like he always does!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
        Ok Andre, same for you What happens when hugging doesn't work??? Lol
        all you guys have is jokes...no true assessment of how the fight will play out

is it true that.....you want Ward to lose......or do you actually believe Kovalev will win...

if you believe kovalev will when, then why and how?

Comment

Against any other light heavyweight including the protected Stevenson I'd favor Kovalev but not against Ward. Ward's boxing skills are amazing and while I don't believe he possess the power to hurt Kovalev badly I do believe he has the defensive skills and footwork to win a decision. I don't believe it wil be a pretty fight and I won't be surprised if fans boo the outcome but in the end I think Ward wins a decision. That being said Kovelev does possess the power if he can connect to change the outcome but it will be an uphill battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
            He'll box just like he did against Hopkins.
            Ward is faster, better footwork, more elusive, physically stronger, and has a better jab than a 50 year old hopkins

if he tries to outbox ward...he will surely lose

he has to be a krusher or bust....he wont be outboxing ward for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by taes View Post
              What is it that you see in Ward's record and the K's record that suggests it might no go the distance? It can't be Ward's ferocious punching power!! I get that you can't compare Ward to a 50 year old Hopkins but when the respect from the K is there for Ward, as it was for Hopkins, you have a different type of fighter. This is a great fight. Ward is too smart to be KOd but he is even less likely to finish the K within 12.
              We have seen this before, fighters get frustrated when they are used to bashing others then start becoming punch bags themselves. They claim they have been head butted even though replays do not show such. If Ward decides to fight inside then Kovalev won't see the 10th round. People understimate Ward's brute strength, he ties you up and beats you up, you spend the fight getting tired trying to untangle yourself, he pushes you and you are off balance and tired. What's the way out? Claim you have been head butted and cant see. We have been here before, same old **** different diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                He'll box just like he did against Hopkins.
                This. Couldn't of said it better.

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                The kkkrusher will go on a racist tirade like he always does!
                And you'll always be red

Comment

what happen when the spoiling doesn't work?

Comment

I wonder if this is reverse psychology to try to make Kovalev say "I want to prove him wrong, I won't rely on my power, I'm going to try to outbox him!" which would just favor Ward.

Kovalev should use his jab, use his left, use his fundamentals and angles, but also attack and be aggressive with big power shots. Don't listen to what Ward says one way or another. Just use all his strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      We have seen this before, fighters get frustrated when they are used to bashing others then start becoming punch bags themselves. They claim they have been head butted even though replays do not show such. If Ward decides to fight inside then Kovalev won't see the 10th round. People understimate Ward's brute strength, he ties you up and beats you up, you spend the fight getting tired trying to untangle yourself, he pushes you and you are off balance and tired. What's the way out? Claim you have been head butted and cant see. We have been here before, same old **** different diapers.
                      Those tactics might have worked at 168, but Kovalev at 175 is a different ball game.

Ward couldn't stop Alexander Brand, he isn't going to stop Krusher.

Comment

Working...
                      X