Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Freddie Roach Let Khan Take The Tests Is He Gets Floyd First?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Do you think SRL would have taken it? You're also a Roy fan right?
    from your list...it appears you want the world to believe there are only 10 boxers/fighters......come on...be more fair in your representations

Comment

Then why didn't he take the test when Hearns asked for it?
      Well Hearns and Steward felt that something was wrong when it came to Leonard and they accused him of taking Steroids, the commission said they had no reason to test both, so I can't go into that.

However I guess you can put him and Pacquiao in the same boat, but leave it up to you, you probably think every boxer is on steroids, you need a new sport man.

So if your gonna say that SRL was a possible cheater since he wouldn't take the test, then your also saying that Pacquiao is a possible cheater right?? Or are you being bias?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Well Hearns and Steward felt that something was wrong when it came to Leonard and they accused him of taking Steroids, the commission said they had no reason to test both, so I can't go into that.

However I guess you can put him and Pacquiao in the same boat, but leave it up to you, you probably think every boxer is on steroids, you need a new sport man.

So if your gonna say that SRL was a possible cheater since he wouldn't take the test, then your also saying that Pacquiao is a possible cheater right?? Or are you being bias?
        I'm saying if it's good for the gander....Well you know the rest.

Also what do you think about your man Roy...Isn't he on the same boat as Pac and Ray? Or is he much worse since we know for a fact that he cheated. There is not speculation needed.

Comment

I'm saying if it's good for the gander....Well you know the rest.

Also what do you think about your man Roy...Isn't he on the same boat as Pac and Ray? Or is he much worse since we know for a fact that he cheated. There is not speculation needed.
          I dunno about Roy, he did get caught, maybe he is in the same boat, all im saying is be fair, it seems like you have a motive, but then what can I expect for someone from Texas lol..

Anyways, I guess you have something to say about Duran also right???

Comment

lol, tha *******s are trying to avoid the subject by bringing in roy and ****, just answer the damn question,

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem View Post
              lol, tha *******s are trying to avoid the subject by bringing in roy and ****, just answer the damn question,
              Lol your right, there worried about fighters in the 70's, instead of just admitting that Amir Khan is being a man by taking the test, I got all the respect for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                from your list...it appears you want the world to believe there are only 10 boxers/fighters......come on...be more fair in your representations
                What are you talking about? What list?

Comment

even old mosley took it and pac is still scared..khan is a better fighter than pac...pac looked sh** in his natural division that is no secret he used to get more punishment back in the days than now..he's on something and of course the opponent being done and weight drained is a big plus too..duckqiao will NEVER EVER fight someone fresh or coming from a win and of course he would never fight anyone who's gonna come in at a good weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I dunno about Roy, he did get caught, maybe he is in the same boat, all im saying is be fair, it seems like you have a motive, but then what can I expect for someone from Texas lol..

Anyways, I guess you have something to say about Duran also right???
                    Be fair about what?

I have been one of the most vocals in Pac should take the test. What are you talking about? Are you mentally ******ed?

I think you're letting the sig fool you. Which is pretty idiotic but do you.

Anyways, what about Duran? What do I have to say about Duran?

Now what about Ward though? Is he in the same boat?

You're talking about being fair, but yet you're not being fair. Because, you're basically singling out one fighter.

I'm sorry I like the sport. Better testing is better for the sport. Floyd did a great job in bringing this issue to light. And, I respect Floyd for this. Shame on Pacquiao for not trying to better the sport like Tyson and Holyfield did. But, I'm not naive to think that Pac is the only elite fighter that's juicing. Nor am I making excuses for any fighter that could be juicing.

All I'm saying is be fair. And, stop with the agendas which apparently you have.

Obviously you're out of your depth on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem View Post

one guy mentions a list of like 10 names of boxers.

I mention 2 fighters and am trying to avoid the question.

My goodness, you posters are pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X