No announcement yet.

The FUTURE of Heavyweight Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FUTURE of Heavyweight Boxing!

let's not forget he has little to no background amateur experience, he's developing every fight. No one can take that right hand, athleticism, massive size, and USA HEART BABY!

Wilder has been boxing 4 years longer than Anthony Joshua and is age 30 now, yet Joshua is already better.

Put your faith in someone real like Joshua, Wilder will be a big disappointment to you.

Comment

lol

Comment

I thought charlie z had put on weight or something ...but it's just a wilder thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post

let's not forget he has little to no background amateur experience, he's developing every fight. No one can take that right hand, athleticism, massive size, and USA HEART BABY!
          The guy almost got beaten by 2 journeymen, although he does have solid power.

Comment

Boooooomb SQUAAAAAAD!

Comment

No amateur experience?? he went to the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                I think he was developing rapidly and really showed up in the Stiverne fight. Unfortunately, he regressed in the 2 subsequent fights and showed some horrid defensive habits and embarrassing balance issues. If he can get it together again, I think he's got room to grow/progress, which is a really exciting thing! There must be real coaching issues, as evidenced by the fact that he's STILL leaning back and throwing his arms up in the air as a defensive maneuver. That's inexplicably bad for a world champ. Hope that shyt gets sorted out right away.

Comment

I'm rooting for him to spark Povetkin. Someone going to him should help his shtty footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom. View Post
                    wilder has been boxing 4 years longer than anthony joshua and is age 30 now, yet joshua is already better.

Put your faith in someone real like joshua, wilder will be a big disappointment to you.
                    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X