Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best athlete in sports history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i do okay but i am no zellenoff.

Comment

• Bo Jackson

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        The guy I mentioned above played at the top calibre level in 4 different sports, that shows more versatility, no?
        I couldn't give two donkey dicks or a goat's ass about the guy you mentioned.

Comment

The guy I mentioned above played at the top calibre level in 4 different sports, that shows more versatility, no?
          Brock Lesnar would eat Woosnam for breakfast, **** him out by lunch and he would be fertilizing his lawn before dinner.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbmI6-YSnQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Floyd Mayweather jr.
              thread ask for best athlete, not your man crush.. sit down..."peeleft:

Comment

• To me there are athletes from different eras. and there are many athletes from everywhere that are superior to the average. but Bo Jackson was superior to those athletes.
                Come on now. this guy ran Olympic speed, jumped olympic height, made other 230 pound plus men look like boys when he ran them over, could throw a base runner from the warning track to home plate. run on a damn wall. break a wooden bat over his head or knee. built like a body builder without lifting weights.

Bo jackson was the perfect man ever made in my opinion. sucks his injury cut his career short because we missed his prime years. But Bo jackson was like greek mythology half god half man type of guy.
                Just the way he was built and all this athletic gifts

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I couldn't give two donkey dicks or a goat's ass about the guy you mentioned.
                  I couldn't give a **** about a lot of the athletes mentioned but I take them into consideration when I look at accomplishments. It's called having a reasoned debate/not being an ignorant ****.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Brock Lesnar would eat Woosnam for breakfast, **** him out by lunch and he would be fertilizing his lawn before dinner.

Brock would eat Woosnam yeah. But is that the mark of a great athlete? Could Brock play at the top level of 4 completely different sports?

Comment

I couldn't give a **** about a lot of the athletes mentioned but I take them into consideration when I look at accomplishments. It's called having a reasoned debate/not being an ignorant ****.

Brock would eat Woosnam yeah. But is that the mark of a great athlete? Could Brock play at the top level of 4 completely different sports?
                    i co-signed your max post and was trying to think of the other all rounder i read about a while ago. Just figured it out through google.

Charles Burgess (CB) Fry

England international at football (played in an FA cup final too)
                    Enland cricketer (and captain)
                    World record long jumper

As well as doing pretty well in various other sports

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Phil "The Power" Taylor.
                      This.

Conspiratards.

Comment

Working...
                      X