Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not trying to act like I'm on some high horse, but a lot of you guys must have just got into boxing with Pacquiao and do know what it's like to have your guy lose. This **** happens all the time, and the bigger the fighter, the bigger the deal people make out of it.

I didn't see any Pacquiao fans complaining about a lack of respect when people were making gifs and jokes about Hatton, Margarito, Khan, Williams, ect.

Welcome to the other side of the coin!

Comment

• Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
      im a filipino and i love boxing but what is happening right now is what exactly happened when pacquiao beat the other fighters. Pinoy trolls aka *******S are very disrepectful on manny's opponents. Now because of these pinoy trolls,manny is being hated.
      Bingo.....

Comment

• a big boxing fan trying to get involve in this trolling by trolls? this is like larry merchant wearing skinny jeans and nikeys

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          It's part of the game. Whenever someone gets knocked out or embarrassed people ruthlessly make fun of the guy. Happens time and time again. Yeah, it sucks when it happens to be one of your favorite fighters that gets KTFO but too bad. Half of the people complaining would be doing the same thing if it happened to a fighter they didn't like.
          Part of what game? the "act like a classless dirtbag while online game"?

because it sure as hell isn't a part of professional boxing that any pro fighter would get involved in.

It's always the same braindead posters too, you can tell they don't come from good backgrounds with someone to teach them wrong from right.

Comment

• All his fans are jumping off the ship though. Soon as he got KO'd everybody started ridiculing him and jumping off. IMO, that **** was funny.... but I still love the dude. Hell, his last 2 fights... maybe three made me respect him again. Fighting JMM is always a huge danger to him and fighting Tim Bradley took him out of the zone of fighters that made him look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Why didn't you answer my question Mr Trainer?
              Just in case you missed it i will ask it again......

You said that you hated to see a legend like Pacuiao face down on the canvas right?

My question is.....as a trainer would you rather it be your fighter face down or the legend that he is fighting face down?
              I honestly don't want to see anyone like that. I can't lie and say it isn't emotional and it's a great win. I'm no stranger to the violence of boxing, that's not the issue I have.

I just understand that Pac fans have been acting stupid for a long time and you guys that were trolled and bothered by them are doing this to get back at them for everything....I get it.

I'm just saying I don't want to see that, it's hard to see and the hard part of boxing and what it brings. I also wouldn't make pics of it and stuff like that but that's just me, not saying you don't have that right.

Like I said, I even found some to be funny, I can't deny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
                part of what game? The "act like a classless dirtbag while online game"?

Because it sure as hell isn't a part of professional boxing that any pro fighter would get involved in.

It's always the same braindead posters too, you can tell they don't come from good backgrounds with someone to teach them wrong from right.
                stop the blood clot crying boy!

Comment

• stop the blood clot crying boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Part of what game? the "act like a classless dirtbag while online game"?

because it sure as hell isn't a part of professional boxing that any pro fighter would get involved in.

Yet when Victor Ortiz hit Mayweather with his head you thought it was funny enough to make a gif out it. While calling it a great shot wishing he had broken Mayweather's nose. As we speak, there are avatars with Andre Berto's damaged face but I didn't see any complaining from you about that.So stop with this phony self righteous act. You're as "brain dead" and stupid and any of the other fanatics on both sides of the issue. The fact that you're still bitter about Ricky Hatton's shortcomings is proof of that.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 12-10-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• man this is so lame....dudes complaining about other dudes having fun with a knockout of a fighter who is very popular in a high profile scrap?!?...c'mon man, this can't be real...smh...this is NSB where one of the most skilled fighters of any era is called a coward and chicken....where the oldest man to EVER win a major boxing championship is called everything but a great fighter....the place where a trainer who suffers from diabetes and probably some other illness not made public is called a crackhead....the place where warriors like Cotto and Ortiz get rode constantly for having moments of weakness and artist like Devon Alexander and Andre Ward get slammed for NOT taking their art on the road....the place where the most dominant HW's of this era get called everything but GREAT role models and above average fighters who would've been a force in any era

welcome to ground zero...hard hats required!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X