• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The how do you feel about female boxing thread

Can't stand it.

Indifferent.

Comment

I pretty much view it the way I view women's basketball.. just not interested...

Comment

Respect the athletes. Not a fan.

Comment

I really enjoyed the two fights today. The atmosphere was electric. I have to say it was enjoyable. Congrats to nicola adams

Comment

the only world champion edmonton has is a woman. 2 round fights & i think it kind of sucks. i have seen a couple decent knockouts but for the most part i can't take it too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by J CO View Post
              I pretty much view it the way I view women's basketball.. just not interested...
              my thinking exactly. same goes for most women sports except for tennis & beach volleyball...lol!

Comment

I don't watch or follow it too closely, but more power to anyone that steps in the ring to fight. Personally I can enjoy women's bouts, which can't be said for women's basketball at all.

Comment

It can be alright, not my thing but if it is the best fighting the best I could watch it.

I will admit I liked the McDonald's commercials with the one Olympic female boxer, those had me rolling.

Comment

yeah I enjoy watching female athletics. Could you guys imagine two female fighters in the main event in the mgm lol. I respect the hell out of anne wolf tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X