Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman interview

On fox news right now.... Tune in...

Yup I'm watching it.

He's talking about how Treyvon randomly punched him in the face and broke his nose while Zimmerman was doing nothing.

Then Treyvon started to slam Zimmerman's head into the concrete as he was yelling for help.

Comment

i'm going to stop watching a repeat of criminal minds to watch faux news?

that stanky air in jersey is getting to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        Yup I'm watching it.

He's talking about how Treyvon randomly punched him in the face and broke his nose while Zimmerman was doing nothing.

Then Treyvon started to slam Zimmerman's head into the concrete as he was yelling for help.
        well with no witnesses and no trayvon plus all the time he had on lock down that story should go over just fine.

pathetic. this phaggot is going to walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          well with no witnesses and no trayvon plus all the time he had on lock down that story should go over just fine.

pathetic. this phaggot is going to walk.
          Sad how much this angers you.

All signs point to Treyvon being the aggressor.

Comment

Zimmerman is the real life Dark Knight.

This is great stuff right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              Sad how much this angers you.

All signs point to Treyvon being the aggressor.
              I am pretty sure that this is the first comment that I have ever made about this so how you deduce that I am mad is beyond me.

From what I have read all signs point to the opposite. But you believe what you want and I will do the same.

\it's also pretty sad that you got mad enough about a joke made by the forum troll that you've had to quote bringer. dude, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                Zimmerman is the real life Dark Knight.

This is great stuff right now.
                Yup. Getting beat nearly to death over nothing is not justifiable. Someone that violent should not be allowed to coexist with normal people. Zimmerman did what had to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  I am pretty sure that this is the first comment that I have ever made about this so how you deduce that I am mad is beyond me.

From what I have read all signs point to the opposite. But you believe what you want and I will do the same.

\it's also pretty sad that you got mad enough about a joke made by the forum troll that you've had to quote bringer. dude, get over it.
                  primera is off the rails with this racial thing. somebody clocked him good. he's a shot poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    primera is off the rails with this racial thing. somebody clocked him good. he's a shot poster.
                    What racial thing? The entire Zimmerman case was not racial at all to begin with. It's simply a case of self defense with people getting over emotional because of what the media has portrayed this as.

If you we're getting beat to death for absolutely no reason and you had a gun available to yourself you'd use it, regardless of what "race" the person attacking you was. Use some logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X