Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto is something else, saying Ortiz was cheating, now he fails the test. Man people need to stop, next in line to fail the test is Floyd for accusing pac.

Comment

He's right though. Nandrolone would be one of the dumbest ped-routes to go for an athlete willing to undergo testing.

With that said of course people affiliated with Conte is cheating. But they're expecting to get a lot of bang for their buck and not get caught. I doubt Conte would be stupid enough for this to happen with his "special shakes".

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        fu.ck all the excuses, these are adults and professionals. it's their responsibility to know what they're putting in their bodies.
        Kevin Iole‏@KevinI

I am sick and tired of every fighter who tests positive blaming someone or something else. Nauseating

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte
          Nandrolone is known as the "kiss of death" steroid. Stays in body from minimum of 6 months up to 18 months. No athlete uses it to cheat
          james toney used it

Comment

Marion Jones' husband tested positive for nandrolone back in 2000. It came from a contaminated supplement. CJ did not inject nandrolone.

BTW I'm just posting his tweets. I don't agree with him.

Comment

lol, same shit Sean Sherk got caught with.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                I'm sorry Manny and Bradley should definitely be taking test now
                ..............this

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  He's right though. Nandrolone would be one of the dumbest ped-routes to go for an athlete willing to undergo testing.

With that said of course people affiliated with Conte is cheating. But they're expecting to get a lot of bang for their buck and not get caught. I doubt Conte would be stupid enough for this to happen with his "special shakes".
                  Conte's probably going to start losing buisness ......

Athletes aren't going to stay with him if they're at risk of getting caught

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    BoxingScene.com has been advised that Andre Berto has failed one of his random drug tests that were issued by VADA [Voluntary Anti Drug Association]. Berto's A and B samples were confirmed to have had traces of nandrolone. Historically, 80% of anabolic steroid positives from 1998-2003 were for nandrolone as a result of a contaminated supplement not injection.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    oh what the @#@$!!

you know whats funny, Berto wants testing for the fight....he tests positive. Peterson wants testing for his fight with Amir Khan.....he tests positive......weird.

VADA is obviously doing there job, and its obvious that this testing needs to be in place for all major fights.

And to top it off, i have tickets for June 23!!!!
                    DAMN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Marion Jones' husband tested positive for nandrolone back in 2000. It came from a contaminated supplement. CJ did not inject nandrolone.

BTW I'm just posting his tweets. I don't agree with him.
                      lol...is that supposed to make us believe?? smh...marion jones' husband was a known steroid cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X