Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fill Chief in on what's been goin on in the Lounge Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fill Chief in on what's been goin on in the Lounge Thread.

I aint been on much lately(been hella busy). It looks like I done missed quite a bit. Post here and fill ya boy in on whats been goin on.

Like for instance, I just found out Tim Horton got banned. And they got a YouTube vid about it?!?!?!?

Has Gully started back postin(Damn I miss my dogg)? Has the race ***** died down? And in general whats been goin on?

Good bye Tim you racist scumbag, Bitch.

Comment

Oh yea. If you a alt or changed your name speak on it. I cant keep up with all that there.

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyTrickster View Post

Wow, the fact that someone actually took time out of their day to make a video about someone getting banned shows me some people really need to get a life. It's the internet people, it's not that serious. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Wow, the fact that someone actually took time out of their day to make a video about someone getting banned shows me some people really need to get a life. It's the internet people, it's not that serious. SMH
          I agree that going to the lengths of making a video is pretty ridiculous,
          but it does some up alot of ownage in which I don't have to waste my time typing, therefore I'm cool with it

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyTrickster View Post

The internet is serious buisness.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              wow! so much hard work gone into that vid. i bet he broke his ass all day n night making that

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                The internet is serious buisness.
                Aint it tho GC mah homie? Amazing what kind of wiz kids we got on here.
                Originally posted by ZigZ View Post
                wow! so much hard work gone into that vid. i bet he broke his ass all day n night making that

I was thinkin the same thang Zig bruh. Wild tho aint it?

Comment

i made a particularily scathing thread in nsb about ******ed pac fans in the "who has a better resume- srl or pac" thread.

it was pretty brutal till the mods shut it down.

lots of playoff ball talk in the lounge, and loki's brother is officially from the streets

Comment

Kobe Bryant still gay as ***** blowin' loads all over Tua & Mak's faces :weed5:

Nobody has still found out who's the biggest draw on boxingscene since G-dog
                    s died.

Comment

Working...
                    X