No announcement yet.

Prospect Omar Henry is not too smart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospect Omar Henry is not too smart

Has anyone been paying attention to his facebook posts and tweets? Apparently he's been in LA in the midst of all the Lindsey Lohan trash thats been going on.

This guy has been posting some pretty crazy messages since he been there.

He's acting like he's already a huge name in boxing. Can somebody remind him that he's only had 10 fights? His management team is dropping the ball IMO. Why is he in the middle of all this?

Isn't he supposed to be fighting this weekend?

Get a load of these facebook posts............

I'm chilling with the actor, singer, rapper, and model my boy Tyrese Gibson.

Me and my boy Tyrese Gibson chilling. Look at him trying be like me with the boxer fist pose lol. Me and him both will be in Transformers 3.

Ok just got a million photos taken and interviewed by TMZ here with Lindsay Lohan. They will air me tomorrow on the show.

Just talked with Lindsay Lohan dad and their lawyer he wants me at his house tonight for dinner. So dinner with the Lohans it is!

I'm driving a 550 CL Class Mercedes Benz in Hollywood with a special Hollywood actress friend

Wtf the paparazzi followed us to the club this aint cool man. At least they got me in the Benz! Ballinggg!!! Lol

Having fun in Hollywood chilling with my boy Rob Kardashian and many others all big fans of mine!

He is going to be the next ppv attraction. He already has the swag!

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh at those posts.

Reminds me of Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by emart05 View Post
        Has anyone been paying attention to his facebook posts and tweets? Apparently he's been in LA in the midst of all the Lindsey Lohan trash thats been going on.

This guy has been posting some pretty crazy messages since he been there.

He's acting like he's already a huge name in boxing. Can somebody remind him that he's only had 10 fights? His management team is dropping the ball IMO. Why is he in the middle of all this?

Isn't he supposed to be fighting this weekend?

Get a load of these facebook posts............

I'm chilling with the actor, singer, rapper, and model my boy Tyrese Gibson.

Me and my boy Tyrese Gibson chilling. Look at him trying be like me with the boxer fist pose lol. Me and him both will be in Transformers 3.

Ok just got a million photos taken and interviewed by TMZ here with Lindsay Lohan. They will air me tomorrow on the show.

Just talked with Lindsay Lohan dad and their lawyer he wants me at his house tonight for dinner. So dinner with the Lohans it is!

I'm driving a 550 CL Class Mercedes Benz in Hollywood with a special Hollywood actress friend

Wtf the paparazzi followed us to the club this aint cool man. At least they got me in the Benz! Ballinggg!!! Lol

Having fun in Hollywood chilling with my boy Rob Kardashian and many others all big fans of mine!
        yea i was thinkin that too. its gettin to his head right now.

Comment

ya ive seen does, a future mike tyson , but he is a nice guy

Comment

He was just on TMZ on tv

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
              yea i was thinkin that too. its gettin to his head right now.
              That's what I was thinking. All of the KO videos (over mostly bums) have inflated his ego. I just don't see any other rising stars in boxing talking this big at such an early stage.

Comment

I know him personally. And for a long time before most here found out about him.

That's how he is. He's young, excited, has alot of personality. He's getting fame so he's living life, you live once remember. Though, I hope he doesn't get his head ****ed up like that though. He's got alot of potiental - lets just hope he doesnt let the good lifestyle put him down.

Comment

Hes a young kid enjoying life chilling with celebs and we are on boxingscene talkig about it.

Henry > Us

Comment

he aint that good either so whatever

Comment

Working...
                    X