No announcement yet.

First Floyd was a ***** for not fightin Shane, then Shane was too old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Floyd was a ***** for not fightin Shane, then Shane was too old

Its funny how everyone thought Floyd was a ***** for not fightin Shane and that he is scared of his power that he wont fight him but when Mayweather outboxes him all of a sudden ppl say "ZOMG HE IS TOO OLD!!! EVERYONE KNEW THAT!!!"

Before the Marquez fight, Bert Sugar said Marquez will beat Floyd

After the fight Bert Sugar said "FLOYD KNOWS HOW TO PICK HIS OPPONENTS!~"

Before the Shane fight Bert Sugar said too Mosley is too much for Floyd

After the fight Bert Sugar said Shane is too old, Floyd knows how to pick his opponents

Video links to Bert Sugar or it didn't happen.

Comment

good thread gorilla---i can't say for sure about bert sugar----i believe i watched something on espn where bert picked floyd over shane, but i see your point though----people on here kept calling floyd all types of names over this, and my oh my, how they changed their stance all of a sudden-----

Comment

well shane was old....................

Comment

The funny thing is Floyd tried to fight Mosley when Shane was in his prime and he couldn't get the fight

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
            The funny thing is Floyd tried to fight Mosley when Shane was in his prime and he couldn't get the fight
            funny Pacquiao ducked the welterweight champ who could match his speed and instead goes after Cotto who he knew gets hit too much

Comment

and gorilla, remember, shane was the official ww champion of the world---not berto, coz he fought for the vacated wbc ww title, which was vacated by none other than, oh ****, the official ww champion at the time, pretty boy floyd-----and of course manny couldn't have been the official ww champion seeing how he won the wbo title at a ****ing catchweight------shane beat the tar out of margarito who stomped out cotto----who barely beat shane---but you get my point i hope-----floyd is in hindsight, the ww champion of the world, and is about to beat another so called ww champion, even though he really isn't imo-----poochyow-----

Comment

It's always like that. Remember people gave Floyd sht after KO'ing an undefeated Hatton.

When Floyd wins his monster fights, he's praised for a day or so, after... every excuse in the book on why he chose an inferior opponent starts up. The same inferior opponent that was supposed to KO him, etc.

Comment

Haters will hate,both fans of pac and may,**** on the others achievements thats just how it is.

Comment

The day before the Shane fight,people said if Floyd fought Shane toe to toe,he would lose...I don't think ANYONE believed he would beat Shane so convincingly and in the manner he did it-up close to Shane.When he got stunned in the 2nd round,he could have been on his "bicycle" afterwards,yet he showed great heart and chose to fight Shane,with less movement-the way these "experts" said he would lose.

This was the same opponent that Freddie Roach said was too good for Manny.The same Shane that they purposely evaded 2 times citing excuses for his weight (even though he fought Oscar at 147 and Shane said he would drop down to 140) and superior abilities.

I still remember before the fight,people were saying how this would be Floyd's biggest threat and test,yet when he passed this "test" with flying colours-he is still not given credit...

Can you imagine the further outrage if Floyd turned down a fight because his opponent was "too tall" (eg.Manny refusing Yuri Foreman), weighed too much or was too good (Manny against Shane),etc?

Floyd is held to a different and higher standard than Manny, partially because a lot of idiots are still lured in to Manny playing victim with his excuses (eg. I'm too small, it's an unfair advantage) and creating his own catchweight divisions.
                    Last edited by damned1974; 07-03-2010, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X