Floyd "Cashflow" Diaz - ('floyd mayweather's)6 Year Old Boxing Prodigy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "Cashflow" Diaz - ('floyd mayweather's)6 Year Old Boxing Prodigy

Originally posted by adamavfc12345 View Post
    If that boy continues training and recieves continous guidance he will be pound for pound number one fighter in the future

Comment

yea that boy is fast

Comment

Floyd is really a nice guy. This bad boy imagine is for show

Comment

that was cool to see but it goes back to what i and many others say about floyd and his mit work....it is an exercise that me, you, and anyone else could learn...its repetition and rhythm...not boxing....may 1 shane will disrupt that rhythm and tax tax that ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by educator06 View Post
            that was cool to see but it goes back to what i and many others say about floyd and his mit work....it is an exercise that me, you, and anyone else could learn...its repetition and rhythm...not boxing....may 1 shane will disrupt that rhythm and tax tax that ass!!!!
            Boxing's about habits.You dont have time to think in the ring,your body reacts to situations based on what it has learnt.That rythym if you can do that then you will be a great boxer.You learn how to throw shots at close range fast then to dodge the counter by going down a bit.Floyd uses that very well.Of course that's not all there is to the guy's arsenal.Floyd doesnt show much to cameramen ,all he shows are the mit (sp),he doesnt show his jab,how he perfects the shoulder roll etc.His greatest weapon is his movement in the ring,he's like no other.

Mosley's in the biggest fight of his career,he's looking sharp in training now and is really accurate.Check the way he's training hitting those blue things,they are as thin as hell and he's been hitting them.He's also throwing the jab in training,I hope he will be able to use that jab because the thing is your body reverts to what it's used to when put under pressure.I believe Shane will have his moments especially early into the fight,sooner or later Floyd will pick up Shane's rythm and start countering.Every shot Shane throws Floyd will use it to his advantange and by the time we get to the 5th Floyd will be picking Shane apart.Shane doesnt move his head very well and is vulnerable to counters.This will be a very lopsided fight I think and dont be surprised if Floyd stops Shane.
            Last edited by Jim Tom; 04-18-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

This kid will revolutionize Hispanic boxing

Comment

Noone can tell how the boy will develop physically, how well he'll be able to withstand punches, etc...

The routine looks flashy but everything beyond that is pure speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Carolla View Post
                  Floyd is really a nice guy. This bad boy imagine is for show
                  He's gonna steal 10% from that kid Joke

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    He's gonna steal 10% from that kid Joke
                    Trust me its gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                    X