Great hopes for Obama fade to reality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    Who should we have went with?

Most of the country stick with two parties to vote for and the person that may be best suited for the job to problem solve most likely doesn't even want the job because Politics is dirty.

That said, it was always going to get worse before you could put a halt to everything and turn it around.

Things take time.

Not saying it will work out but we live in a society that panics a lot more.
    He wasn't perfect but Ron Paul was by far the best candidate. If you lean democratic then Dennis Kucinich...

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      Anyone who will actually show up to work every day. I'm serious when I say this....I have 7 people out on workers com for bogus injuries. There's this one employee that's been out since October 2008 but yet he finds time to go hunting with other employees. Another employee faked an injury and hired a lawyer before he even saw a doctor.

I completely understand why companies ship jobs to other countries.
      that's sad man.. i hate employees like that.. they are taking advantage of the situation.. i once have a subordinate that always file for sick leaves but actually just chillin' on the bars and malls.. that's really ****ed up.. i just get even with that person during his performance appraisal.. LOL

what is the nature of work by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
        He wasn't perfect but Ron Paul was by far the best candidate. If you lean democratic then Dennis Kucinich...

Ah...yes. I've looked into them as well but in order for those two to have a chance, this country needs a rebirth. Something greater has to happen where people say "enough is enough" which may happen if the US continues to fall in the next 4 years.

Republicans had their chance, Democrats have theirs now (like it or not), and if all things still fail....it may be game on.

I'm an Independent voter myself.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
          that's sad man.. i hate employees like that.. they are taking advantage of the situation.. i once have a subordinate that always file for sick leaves but actually just chillin' on the bars and malls.. that's really ****ed up.. i just get even with that person during his performance appraisal.. LOL

what is the nature of work by the way?
          The wonderful world of transportation and warehousing.

Comment

The wonderful world of transportation and warehousing.
            that's cool..
            you should fire your employees that takes advantage of you though..
            they are like leech, they are sucking your resources but you cant use them for profitable reason..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
              that's cool..
              you should fire your employees that takes advantage of you though..
              they are like leech, they are sucking your resources but you cant use them for profitable reason..
              You cant fire them when they are on comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                Ah...yes. I've looked into them as well but in order for those two to have a chance, this country needs a rebirth. Something greater has to happen where people say "enough is enough" which may happen if the US continues to fall in the next 4 years.

Republicans had their chance, Democrats have theirs now (like it or not), and if all things still fail....it may be game on.

I'm an Independent voter myself.
                Its needed one for the last 60 years.

Given your thoughtful responses I think you'll find a thread I made a few days ago useful.
                And intriguing.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ighlight=obama

Comment

You cant fire them when they are on comp.
                  that is really ****ed up..

Comment

How long has Obama been in power for??

He is trying to fix the mess left behind by Bush and his goons, with their irresponsible economic management. The stimulus package is working as planned; unemployment will rise at decreasing rate until the recovery starts. Since Obama’s election Wall has bounced back and Main Street will follow soon.

He is also trying to fix public health sector with or without support from republicans. Obama wanted bipartisan support but this is not going to happen.
                    He is trying to restore the American image which was left in tatters by Bush. The end of the Iraq war will help save a lot of money which can be used to reform the public health sector in America.

Best to judge the man after 4 years. Most likely he will win another term anyway so make it 8 years. Who will the GOP offer in 2012 Palin
                    Last edited by Manny Duckman; 07-21-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Give the man some time to fix this ****...

Comment

Working...
                      X