No announcement yet.

Easily the best performance of Wlad's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Tonight is the first time in Wlad's career, since at least training with Manny anyway, where he was fluid. Since the start of the first round he threw punches. He has an amazing jab, which I'm convinced that it is the best punch in boxing. I'm not even sure what to say about his right hand. That was Hopkins type ****. Accurate as hell.

Another thing I was impressed about, is how he'd get away at just the right time. Chagaev's upperbody movement was actually pretty good. He'd have gotten inside on a lot of tall fighters, but god Wlad's timing. His punches were so accurate as was his foot movement. His movement, he got out of the way at just the right time.

I'm just so impressed on how fluid he was. That's always been a big complaint of mine about him. I liked him before, but he always seemed so stiff at times and unnatural, like in the rahman fight. He was more like Lennox Lewis tonight then the old Wlad.

He could add a left hook when throwing a combination and he'd be even better. Still, not really anything to criticize after tonight. Major props.
    Hey Warp, I couldn't have put it any better myself!!

Comment

Working...
    X