• Boxing Prodigy

This kids 6 years old. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI0ds9b5ljo

mayweather better watchout

Comment

Damn, ain't that some ****.

Comment

wow that is sick

Comment

Arrrgggh...this kid again? Another hype job? I ain't hatin on the kid, i just don't believe the hype. Watch he's absolutely going to HATE boxing when he's around 14. Most prodigies do. You think Beethoven enjoyed practicing day in day out? You think Bill Gate enjoyed going to MIT or Harvard or whereever he went? You think Einstein liked people?

Comment

That kids trains about 30 mins away from we, and i seen him at a show once, but he is still too young to fight. Anyway, i went ahead and got his autograph LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lilevil View Post
              That kids trains about 30 mins away from we, and i seen him at a show once, but he is still too young to fight. Anyway, i went ahead and got his autograph LOL
              If he has what it takes to be part of the elite class for boxing in 2025, how much do you think that autograph will be worth when he was 6?

I think it'll be worth a lot....that is if he got what it takes.

Comment

Comment

Probs got a glass jaw. That would piss his trainer off after all the years of prep.

Comment

Yeah, theres alot of things that have to happen, and many many years ahead for these kids, but they are steps above some of the 6 year olds that will be world champions

Comment

Working...
                    X