No announcement yet.

Is Luis Collazo a Top Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Luis Collazo a Top Welterweight?

Where do you rank Collazo in the welterweight division?
    One of the best at 147.
    20.78%
    Decent fighter, but the top welters would beat him easily.
    63.64%
    Fringe contender.
    10.39%
    He's a total bum.
    5.19%

He looked pretty good against Hatton. Looked bad his last time out against Mosley. I say top 10 fringe. We havent seen enough of him.

Comment

Originally posted by EMPOROAR View Post
      He looked pretty good against Hatton. Looked bad his last time out against Mosley. I say top 10 fringe. We havent seen enough of him.
      I don't think it's a coincidence he's only looked good against Hatton. He looked awful against Mosley and decent against Rivera when he won the title...

Comment

Originally posted by !! SiN View Post
        I don't think it's a coincidence he's only looked good against Hatton. He looked awful against Mosley and decent against Rivera when he won the title...
        He was good against shane till he hurt his hand, he hit mosley clean several times, i deffo think that broken thumb killed his chances.

Comment

He was when Hatton beat him, since then fighters like Williams, Cintron, Cotto and Mosley's return to WW have shifted him outside the top 5.

Comment

The piranhas or pirañas (IPA pronunciation: /pʰiɻanʲjə/ (or /pʰɻanʲjə/), /pʰiɻaʲɲə/, or /pʰiɻanʲə/) are a group of omnivorous[1] freshwater fish living in South American rivers. In Venezuelan rivers they are called caribes. They are known for their sharp teeth and an aggressive appetite for meat and flesh.

The name piranha may come from a hybrid language composed of Tupi-Guarani languages; it may be a compound word made of the components 'pirá', meaning 'fish', and 'sanha' or 'ranha', meaning 'tooth'. In Tupi, inalienably possessed nouns take the prefix 't-', 's-', or 'r-' depending on the possessor, or zero in combination; thus 'pirá'+'anha'. Alternatively, it may come from Tupi 'pirá' ('fish') and 'ánha' (devil).[

Comment

hes gone up aint he to 154?

Comment

I would say he's at Judah's level. He's decent enough fighter but fails against top opposition

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                  hes gone up aint he to 154?
                  Nah, he just fought Mosley earlier this year and got dominated...

Comment

Somewhere under the top 5. Like 7 or 8 or something.
                    Mayweather, Mosley, Cotto, Williams, Margarito, Clottey, and then maybe Collazo from off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X