Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan Hated By The UK Because His Family Are From Pakistan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
    its funny how if your white and english and you dont like khan your a racist yet if i went and emergrated to pakistan and became a boxer do you think they would support me ??? would they **** there as racist as anyone pakistani people so can we stop with this england is such a racist place because its bollocks. no more racist then anywhere else infact our government is proberbly the least racist.
    khan just get overhyped all the time plus he dont help himself by saying michael gomez was world class. i supported him at the olympics but not a fan anymore OVERRATED.
    Khan didnt emigrate over to the UK...he was born and raised here.

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    FACT: All white boxers from the UK have sucked. The really talented ones were never white. Naz, Lewis, Khan. These are the ones with exceptional skills. Calzaghe and Hatton were "the great white hope" boxers. Nobody takes them seious.
    Calzaghe and Hatton achieved way more in their careers than Hamed and Khan.

As for Lewis...I dont even consider him a product of Britain. His parents are jamaican, he grew up and learned to box in Canada where he represented them in the olympics. I accept him as a "British" fighter...but I cant actually look at him as a fighter that excelled due to this country at all.

btw what great white fighters came from Holland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naz/Fan View Post
      Calzaghe and Hatton achieved way more in their careers than Hamed and Khan.

As for Lewis...I dont even consider him a product of Britain. His parents are jamaican, he grew up and learned to box in Canada where he represented them in the olympics. I accept him as a "British" fighter...but I cant actually look at him as a fighter that excelled due to this country at all.

btw what great white fighters came from Holland?
      He is British, but its true he is the product of Candian Boxing.

Comment

Working...
      X