No announcement yet.

I Need Your Prayers Right Now!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    One other thing...Gods plan is just that. His plan. One day myself and my queen will be reunited. Love and prayers go out to all of you and your loved ones.
    I'm sorry. But look.

You begin to realize how fragile life is.....and it gets to the point where you have to have 50/50 hindsight like totally blind. Never ever look back.

I just lost my dad last April. He was my best friend, collapsed of a heart attack right in front of me and I even though I tried to recessitate him he died instantly on the spot from a massive attack brought on by life long atherosclerosis which I think came from his diet, drinking and smoking.

I went through a period where I thought about ending it...........but I remembered exactly what he said to me as a boy: He said:

"If I ever die, just chop me up in pieces and throw me in the dipsty dumpster. Thing is you might have to explain to the authorities why you chopped your Father up and you were covered in blood"

Life is simple man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

prayers to the departed...

Comment

Blessings and prayers.

Comment

Working...
        X