Collapse
No announcement yet.

marco huck (p4p#4) beats haye, mormeck, klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye would destroy him. Huck would probably beat Mormeck due to Mormeck being old and past it but the Klitschkos would crucify him.

Comment

Cunningham got lucky. Huck would kick his ass in a rematch, mark my words. Klits have no jab and no power compared to Huck, imagine if he went up, he'd jab and throw his power shots flush into Klits' faces and they would buckle.

Haye would also get done. Huck has immense power.

Comment

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
        Cunningham got lucky. Huck would kick his ass in a rematch, mark my words. Klits have no jab and no power compared to Huck, imagine if he went up, he'd jab and throw his power shots flush into Klits' faces and they would buckle.

Haye would also get done. Huck has immense power.
        I was at the fight and Steve took him to school.......the first few rounds was Huck's but from the 4th until the stoppage was ALL Cunningham's.........Huck used to be kick boxer and he wasnt that sucessful ........his punches are wide his chin is up and he's gonna get KTFO really bad.....I would love to see him fight Mormeck then you'll see what I mean

Comment

Great, another fighter to hype on, .

Comment

Huck is a good, exciting young fighter. He's not one of my favorites because of his sloppy, dirty David Haye-like style, but he certainly is effective.

He would very likely beat Mormeck, perhaps Haye but no way would he defeat Wlad. I'd like to see him rematch Cunningham, whom Huck fought when he was age 21. I think Marco might beat him now.

Comment

Working...
            X