No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

At the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, 43-year-old Bernard Hopkins (49-5-1, 32KOs) turned back the clock to dominate 26-year-old Kelly Pavlik (34-1, 30KOs) over twelve exciting one-sided rounds. The scores were 119-106, 118-108 and 117-109. Hopkins outpunched him, outworked him and was the much quicker man. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-18-2008, 11:46 PM.

Bernard Hopkins Is The Greatest Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Man Is The Greatest That Ever Lived. He Is The Greatest That Ever Walked The Earth!!!!

Bow Down All You Powder Lovin Moby Mother****ers Your Boy Aint **** He Got Straight Prison Rayped!!!!!!

Comment

All Hail King B-hop!

What a show by Bernard. A true champion and a true legend. I LOVE YOU BERNARD HOPKINS! Pavlik left battered and bloodied as B HOP towers over the boxing world.

Comment

I can't believe what I just saw!

Hopkins rolls back the clock TWICE!!!

Comment

unbe****inglievable...that was not normal....

how the **** are going to be almost 44 years old and beat a top 5 p4p fighter who is 26 years old? and not only do you beat him but you shut him out? c'mon now...

I'm a Hopkins fan and I thought he was nuts for taking this fight. I'll be honest, I thought it was time to retire. In the Calzaghe fight he looked like he finally lost a step...but then this. Unreal.

Comment

roflmao all 119-107 X IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

f.ucked him up
              overrated pavlik got bodied

Comment

WOW HOPKINS TEACHING PAVLIK HOW TO BE A BLACK FIGHTER. 'im a real dude from the streets...if you just bend your knees more and be slick and fight like a black fighteryou'll be a bad son ofa *****" hopkins just told that to pavlik in the corner hahahahahahahaa HOPKINS IS THE MAN!!!

Comment

Hopkins came saw and conquered

Atleast Pavlik didn't quit and stayed through. Hopkins just reaffirmed his ATG status. Pavlick looked weaker, sluggish, and slow today.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                    This Man Is The Greatest That Ever Lived. He Is The Greatest That Ever Walked The Earth!!!!

Bow Down All You Powder Lovin Moby Mother****ers Your Boy Aint **** He Got Straight Prison Rayped!!!!!!
                    43 yearz old!!!
                    My wish is RJJ beats Joe Calzaghe then
                    B-Hop vs RJJ

Comment

Working...
                    X