Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Golovkin is Slow, Easy To Hit - His Power Can't Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubanmk would test GGG, and it would be up to eubsnk to deliver goods and be the best test GGG gas had.

But eubank hadn't goit anything GGG wants. So eubank i s either fighting no names or top dogs, there's no in between with eubsnk. Maybe should fight some GGG victims like lemiuex or greale or whoever?
    But bjs was a good name for eubsnk, but that's just one.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-28-2016, 06:54 AM.

Comment

The notion expressed by Eubanks that GGG is slow and not powerful enough to beat him is laughable. It's all posturing in an attempt to score a big "prize" fight. Everyone post fight with GGG talks about his freakish power. I think it was Rosado or Macklin that said his power was so penetrating it felt like he was punching through them. Can't argue with the facts. Highest knockout percentage in MW history. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Hey, I won't apologize for saying that Eastern Europeans have been caught cheating a lot lately. It's the truth. Blame the fighters and the doping culture over there for attracting a bad reputation.

I did forget, though, that Golovkin is now WBC champion so VADA will be mandatory for him from now on. That's great news and as long as he passes all his tests then I have no issue with him as far as PED use is concerned.

If Eubanks Jr fights GGG for the WBC title then he has to do VADA testing as well. He'll have his chance to prove he's clean, at least for that fight.

Yea, I don't think that GGG is juicing, you can say that about anyone.

Hard to tell though, stranger things have happened.

But like you say, if he is testing, that question is a moot point.

Good call.

I have a question over his gloves, or more importantly, the way his hands are wrapped..... those comments by Rosado were weird.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He's untested but it's not a bad fight. He looks good in the ring. It's an okay fight

Surprisingly, I feel the same.

NOT a top opponent, not at this point in time, but an okay fight.

A least he is probably a genuine top-10, unlike the other opponents the fanboys try to big-up.

But yea, I highly doubt that fight will happen.

Comment

Thats what they all say.

Comment

Working...
            X