Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats stopping lara from fighting a top 10 contender at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to lara and ward there so many reason why ggg shouldnt fight them...but you guys are happy with the wades,rubios,etc i dont get it

Comment

Why didn't that coward Rosado fight a top 10 MW contender before fighting GGG!? dude just came up from 154 acting like he owns the place. God damn coward, I didn't see him fighting Lara, Cotto, Canelo, Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Why didn't that coward Rosado fight a top 10 MW contender before fighting GGG!? God damn coward, I didn't see him fighting Lara, Cotto, Canelo, Trout!
        Maybe he should do what Ishida did. Lose 2 of 3 and fight for ggg's belts

Surely then Lara will be good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Basically you're saying too much risk not enough reward. I guess Canelo has bigger balls than Lil G because he fought him.
          GGG just focuses on the MW division for years now, Unification, Belts, Mandatories. Lara is none of that, he comes after the fights that make sense.

Lara also never made a serious attempt to make the fight, his team never contacted K2. All they did was interviews and Twitter Trashtalk.

Is that how you negotiate nowadays?

That's it from me on that matter.
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Sometimes i wonder why you guys became haters for life. Always so negative, always discrediting. I never see anything positive from you, just the same stuff again and again. You sound bitter and miserable, i can't even deal with that much longer.

Comment

Because they don't want their self made boogie man exposed against the supposedly weaker competition like Lemiuex. But any none bias fan knows Lara a B rated fighter who would be exposed by Lemiuex.

Comment

I think you approached it the wrong way, Leon.

To clarify, Lara's the one who's been "calling out" Golovkin. However he has not done anything to actually make the fight happen. All he has done is talk **** on social media and say "call my manager". He has even said that he has no plans to move up to MW.

That's not how this works. When you WANT the fight, you WORK for it. He should be the one contacting Loeffler, not the other way around. If Golovkin says that Lara's not serious, then it's on Lara to show that he IS serious. Fighting a legit MW contender would show the world he's serious. Fight Monroe, or Quillin, or Andy Lee, or Geale, or pick any other name out of MW top20 and fight them instead of Jan Zaveck, and boom - you're 10x closer to a Golovkin fight than you are now.

When you're the challenger and/or less popular fighter (the infamous B side), it's on YOU to pursue the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Why didn't that coward Rosado fight a top 10 MW contender before fighting GGG!? dude just came up from 154 acting like he owns the place. God damn coward, I didn't see him fighting Lara, Cotto, Canelo, Trout!
                Where was Lara when GGG fought Rosado?

When did Lara try to make the GGG fight?

When did his team contact K2?

Does Lara fight on HBO for $200k?

Comment

Which of these notable fighters do you think would fight lara?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                    When it comes to lara and ward there so many reason why ggg shouldnt fight them...but you guys are happy with the wades,rubios,etc i dont get it
                    I dont mind a lara fight. But what has lara proven to make you say he really wants it? Has he fought any middleweights? Has his team made an offer? Has he shown up to any GGG press conference like when he wanted to fight canelo? Be honest with yourself, lara struggles with the guys at 154, can he really handle the guys at 160?

Comment

Been saying that for a long time.

Lara is damn good but you can't just expect to waltz up to 160 and fight the very best of its division why not have an introduction fight at 160 get yourself ready for such a fight because believe me Lara will need to be ready for it, Lemieux would likely KO Lara at a push even Curtis Stevens might both of whom are very good fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X