No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker's ELITE hand speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Parker's ELITE hand speed

Name one HW that can deal with Parker's elite hand speed and god tier granite chin.

By the time these top HW's throw one telescopic punch Parker can get three punches off himself.

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    Name one HW that can deal with Parker's elite hand speed and god tier granite chin.

By the time these top HW's throw one telescopic punch Parker can get three punches off himself.
    How's he going to cope with Fury's massive height and reach distance..hmm? He'll be punching air all night.

Comment

fastest hands in the division for sure.

Comment

Of course his hand speed looks quick. His arms are about ten inches shorter than the other good heavies

Comment

I think some of the top 10 heavyweights will beat him. I think Joshua easily beats him and Fury also beats him. Wilder might beat him and Ortiz would probably beat him. He has yet to beat any heavyweight worth a damn or a heavyweight rated even in the top 50. New Zealand has no good heavyweights except Parker. His hand speed looks good against the New Zealand bums. He has good hand speed but I think Wilder and Joshua punch just as fast and Joshua throws shorter straighter punches. He tends to throw wide punches and often telegraphs his punches. I don't see this tremendous punching power. He usually gets his mediocre opponents out of there with a large number of punches. The one punch power doesn't seem to be there in most fights. He may win a belt But I doubt he will ever be the best heavyweight. Joshua is my pick for the best heavyweight of the future.

Comment

Working...
          X