Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyborg plans to challenge Rousey at 135 by the end of 2014

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Cri...a-Rousey-64063

I can't wait. I hope Cyborg drops and kicks the schit out Rousey

I'm glad she hasn't stopped trying to get this fight. I can't wait for the day that ****ing ***** Rousey gets her face ran all across the fence. But to be honest it's far from certain that she will retain her belt against McMann.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Cri...a-Rousey-64063

I can't wait. I hope Cyborg drops and kicks the schit out Rousey

Being that cyborg is a Brazilian dude, don't be surprised when she's on a strict TRT regimen and the fight takes place in brazil.

Comment

This is surprisingly the only fight I really care to see in MMA that seems plausible.

Comment

mma is dead when a women's fight is the biggest fight possible, sad really

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
            mma is dead when a women's fight is the biggest fight possible, sad really
            Jones vs Gus 2 in Sweden
            JDS vs Overeem in Brazil
            Vitor vs Machida in Brazil

A lot of what-ifs on those but Rousey is not leading the biggest fights not matter how hard Dana tries to convince the fans.

Comment

How will she make weight? Will she cut off her penis?

Comment

Yeah I read they might fight at 140. I actually dislike Cyborg and her steroid cheat ass a lot more. I'd rather see someone like Zingano beat Rousey when she comes back.

Comment

I saw a site where some dude made a real-time vid of Sara beating crap out of Rousey and got announced the winner, she even took a bow...lol. How can that be done? It looked completely legit!
                  It had the time, and usual stuff at the bottom of the screen! weird!

That being said, i hope my girl Ronda re-transforms Cyborg back into a guy. God, he/she is butt ugly. Cyborg is taking a chance losing weight. Just might cost her the fight. Hope so...medical advisers...bs.

Sara already lost as far as I'm concerned
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 02-23-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Cyborg>Carano>Rousey

Comment

Working...
                    X