Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the pride of your gaming collection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the pride of your gaming collection?

Here's mine, my Bioshock collection

Sadly it's not complete.

I still need to get the Bioshock 1 collectors edition which is SO hard to find

Also need to grab the bioshock 2 collectors strategy guide

only collectors edition game I ever bought was Halo 3 but I had the special edition Zelda that came with Gamecube that included all the console Zelda games

Comment

Too many to name.

Console-wise, it'd be my mint condition Sega CD. I've seen used versions of that console go for anywhere from $100 to $400 on amazon and ebay, and new versions (mine could pass for new, but I wouldn't sell it as new when it's not) go for over $600.

Game-wise, there are many. Most of them rare, some rather expensive, some not so much : 'The Legend of Zelda : Collector's Edition' for the GC as mentioned above, a factory sealed copy of 'Super Mario RPG' for the SNES, a collector's edition of 'Metal Gear Solid' for the PS1 with Japanese artwork, 'Final Fight 3' for the SNES (I adore beat 'em ups), 'Earthbound' for SNES, 'Chrono Trigger' for the SNES, a new copy of 'Ico' for the PS2, 'Lunar 2 : Eternal Blue' for the Sega CD, etc...

I haven't even organized or meseed with my gaming libraries lately, so I'm certain I'm leaving out some really good stuff.

Comment

Still got a SNES with Mario Kart and Super Mario World

Still got a PS1 with Metal Gear Solid and even though it's not a classic, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX. Had a massive love affair with that game when I was in my teens!!

And even though it's not that old Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Brilliant Game

Comment

Aliens Colonial marines

Comment

My Neo Geo AES console & cartridge collection I collected over the years. I have games like: Last Blade, Neo Bomberman, King of Fighters 98, Metal Slug, Wind Jammers, & Spin Master just to name a few.

Also my mint SEGA Dreamcast & library. I bought a VGA box for my Dreamcast so I can play it in 480p on a HDTV. I bought a VGA to HDMI converter box so I can play in 1080p & now I have a whole new appreciation for that little console. Possibly the GOAT of all consoles.

Comment

Resident Evil for PS, the 1996 launch long case version.

It's used and a bit on the worn side. Probably worth $20-40 so not that valuable. But to me it's priceless.

Comment

Comment

I've recently just started rebuilding my Dreamcast collection and I'm now proud to say that I have a copy of shenmue.

Comment

Working...
                  X