Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather fights Guerrero does that make him a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Truly!! Floyd's a Liar, a HYPOCRITE! A Coward!!!
    thanks alot for this input its what the world needs....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Pacman just got slept.

Marquez has already been sonned.

Lil ginger is an overrated hype job.

Floyd is scared to death of Martinez.
      How does this sound: Martinez is scared to death of Ward.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

Comment

It aint a bad fight against Guerrero just dont do much for his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          How does this sound: Martinez is scared to death of Ward.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?
          You are a moron.. Ward just broke his glass fuking shoulders again.

Ward also don't draw for shyt. He's a nobody.

If Ward was a MEGA PPV Attraction. Martinez will GO fight Ward.

Martinez right now is a bigger name than Ward by far.

Nobody give one fuk about glass shoulder Ward, Plankquaio, or Froid Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
            It aint a bad fight against Guerrero just dont do much for his legacy.
            If Floyd can make double the purse with fighting Canello, but a little more risk, should he make the fight? Please don't tell me about Canello's resume (irrelevant when speaking about $$$$ here).

Comment

So much drama about Martinez, why? It seems that Floyd fans want to protect him from Martinez by crying "Ward" every time this is mentioned. If Ward said "I want Martinez at 160" I would say Martinez should take the fight or he's a coward. If Martinez says "I want Mayweather at 154" I would say the same about Mayweather. Is this simple enough to understand? Floyd fans are so defensive but do not use good or even similar examples to protect their queen.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
                So much drama about Martinez, why? It seems that Floyd fans want to protect him from Martinez by crying "Ward" every time this is mentioned. If Ward said "I want Martinez at 160" I would say Martinez should take the fight or he's a coward. If Martinez says "I want Mayweather at 154" I would say the same about Mayweather. Is this simple enough to understand? Floyd fans are so defensive but do not use good or even similar examples to protect their queen.
                martinez is fighting in april brother how can he fight floyd on may 5th????????? why is this point always ignored??????????? all the name calling... i can do without

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  You are a moron.. Ward just broke his glass fuking shoulders again.

Ward also don't draw for shyt. He's a nobody.

If Ward was a MEGA PPV Attraction. Martinez will GO fight Ward.

Martinez right now is a bigger name than Ward by far.

Nobody give one fuk about glass shoulder Ward, Plankquaio, or Froid Coward.
                  funny how all you so called floyd haters say you hate him due to how disrespectful and arrogant he is then you post stuff like this, can you help me understand?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    funny how all you so called floyd haters say you hate him due to how disrespectful and arrogant he is then you post stuff like this, can you help me understand?
                    I'm not a just a Floyd Hater

This is what I think of these following fighters:

Pavlik- Drunk Bum who got raped by old man Hopkins
                    Pacquaio- over hyped = Plankquaio now
                    Mosley-Roid Cheat
                    RJJ-Roid Cheat
                    Vitali-Roid Cheat
                    Wlad-Glass
                    Ward- Boring- suspect glass jaw
                    Broner- midget hood rat suspect glass jaw

Floyd- Hyprocrital mother fuker who refuse to take riskes.

I call it like it is.. I'm firm but I'm fair.

Comment

Floyd is running out of options now! The fight with Robert is logical in many ways if you follow or care about the federation demands Floyd fights the number 1 contender, he also fights a slow footed southpaw who leads with his face, alot! He has no hand speed to think of and I have a feeling he lumps up pretty good. Now all that said, Robert will be in great shape, he is "willing" and he plans on dominating each round! He is a southpaw (a predictable one) but a southpaw non the less!
                      I hope Floyd is getting in great shape to parlay this bout with a Canello bout and get his 2 bouts in by Sept then "retire" or go on a years "vacation" (not jail) HA!

So that the plan according to me and Floyd, get in shape for TWO and rest for Manny!! Thats right Manny do you think these "businessmen" will leave the most money either of them could earn? It'll happen, it won't be much and I don't care!! I'd rather watch Broner, Trout and Donaire and the young fellows following them up! Turn the page, sweep the building of these old guys and its time for "Young Bloods"! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X