Clear All

To who????

Comment

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FuH...mbedded#at=129

fuk you vince

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Red K'd Earl for spoiling but WWE are **** wads for never giving him a real chance to shine.

Christian should never have left TNA, the guy has crowd appeal when he is allowed freedom to shoot on the mic. I mean they have Miz a long as run as champ and he has nothing Christian doesn't.
        Yeah I hear you! Christian has paid his dues, he's a good wrestler, good character, good on the mic. The only thing against him is his physical presence, he's a bit on the skinny side but then again so was Edge. I was real happy to see him win the title but this sucks that they never gave him a chance. At least he can say he was a World Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Yeah I hear you! Christian has paid his dues, he's a good wrestler, good character, good on the mic. The only thing against him is his physical presence, he's a bit on the skinny side but then again so was Edge. I was real happy to see him win the title but this sucks that they never gave him a chance. At least he can say he was a World Champion!
          Since that asshole Earl already spoiled it who did they put the strap in Del Rio?

Comment

Since I don't keep up with Smackdown, spoil it for me.

Who beat Christian for the Title?

Comment

Randy Orton

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Since that asshole Earl already spoiled it who did they put the strap in Del Rio?
                Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Randy Orton

Comment

Working...
                X