No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Thinks Win Over Danny Gets Him in HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tails View Post
    It would be maybe the biggest upset of the year but that alone is not HOF worthy. Malignaggi doesn't have any great wins in my opinion. He has some ok one's but never once have I thought at any point in his career that this guy is a top 10 pfp boxer.
    Well, you don't have to be top ten all the time to be HOF. A faded fighter's best years may be behind him, and just finishing out the last bit of his career. But yeah, I think a HOF fighter should have been top 10 at SOME point.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I guess they took weed off the banned substances list cuz this mfer high as ****.

Although in his defense, I bet a lot of mfers who got a respectable professional boxing career with some respectable ups see their ups as a lil more up than the rest of us, in particular when they got an ego like Paulie. And also if you're in a competitive business like most pro sports & don't think your **** smells a lil rosy I question your ability to be an elite talent cuz you gotta be a lil crazy to think among 7 billion or however people you are one of the best at something.
    That's a good point. Paulie smells himself a lil too much. He's not quite Mayorga level with it, where he can't back up any of his talk, but Paulie is overreaching here, big time
    Last edited by Syf; 07-30-2015, 04:20 AM.

Comment

He will be paying the $10 like the rest of us....

Comment

And what about Hererra and Peterson?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Paul Malignaggi is a journeyman at this point, it'd be a big upset and solid win but nowhere near HOF. Not even close. Even Gatti, whose membership many have complained about on this forum, has a better resume than Malignaggi with a W over Garcia included.

Comment

Working...
              X