No announcement yet.

Boots on the ground ,US forces kill Islamic State leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Such naivety. You're the reason your country was able to succeed with their illegal war for personal interests. When you got so many sheep lined up to fight and die for a lie(I bet you still think you went in there for "weapons of mass destruction") you can't fail.
    I already told you in this thread that I don't believe we should have gone into Iraq, but many believed saddam had WMDs because it looks sketchy when you throw out UN inspectors out of your country.

with that said saddam was a monster, with mass graves up the ass, numbering up to 300,000 dead people. the world at large should not miss such a man.

The recent reports of the Pentagon are all over the net and they can't be ignored as whacko conspiracy tards.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...resident-assad

You seem quite dumfounded yourself about how two countries' militaries are losing to drugged up terrorists, even when they outnumber them and have help from drones. Where is the missing link? The missing link IMO is obviously corruption. The US and the Saudi's are funding them. Yeah, Isis will be defeated eventually once they have succeeded with their interests which for one=overthrowing Assad. And with over half the country lost to those Isis rats already, it might not take long. The only hope for the citizens who are the only victims here, is if Iran or even Russia come through with their threats.

The American dream is a lie. It's a human tragedy what's going on.
    And I'm a sheep?

im not gunna just believe every link I see on the internet, just because "everyone online" thinks it's true.

and the only reason you do is because it supports your bias and personal beliefs. you read about these things online and you believe them because you personally don't like America and pass it off as fact just because another guy in a suit is presenting the data, leaking it online like its some all important 'has-to-be-true' info.

your just as much a sheep, you just eat different things

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      I already told you in this thread that I don't believe we should have gone into Iraq, but many believed saddam had WMDs because it looks sketchy when you throw out UN inspectors out of your country. with that said saddam was a monster, with mass graves up the ass, numbering up to 300,000 dead people. the world at large should not miss such a man.
      Compared to now, Saddam was the greatest thing to happen to Iraq. You can keep trying to use your country's desperate propaganda that brainwashed the world into thinking Saddam was worse than Hitler and Mao combined, so that you can justify your country's illegal, unforgivable actions.

But what you should really do is read in-depth about the positives that the Saddam administration did in the country, the economic prowess, the educational level of the people, the peace between different ethnic and religious groups who lived side by side, the way they handled the tourist industry and the historical artifacts and museums etc. And then realise all of these things are now completely destroyed.

The US uses propaganda to make their people do things that fit their own interests while those actions destroy other countries and civilizations. Hook line and sinker. 'merica baby.

And I'm a sheep?

im not gunna just believe every link I see on the internet, just because "everyone online" thinks it's true.

and the only reason you do is because it supports your bias and personal beliefs. you read about these things online and you believe them because you personally don't like America and pass it off as fact just because another guy in a suit is presenting the data, leaking it online like its some all important 'has-to-be-true' info.

your just as much a sheep, you just eat different things
      Like I said I have always stayed away from conspiracy theories. If some whacko makes a 9/11 inside job thread I'll be the first to denounce it. But this time real evidence has been leaked and it changes everything, that's why I've changed my tone in this this very thread since about a week ago.

Couple that with that fact that something is simply not adding up in Iraq and Syria and that the missing link coincides with the leaked info of the Pentagon, well there you go. I wish it wasn't true, I wish you could prove me wrong right here but all you've said was "I don't know either, well they deserve to be overthrown then" so you pretty much are in the same boat. You're also in disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        How could they do that?....

Those ISIS rats are good in fighting eh...Perhaps because most of them are Europeans?.
        Trololol

Comment

Compared to now, Saddam was the greatest thing to happen to Iraq. You can keep trying to use your country's desperate propaganda that brainwashed the world into thinking Saddam was worse than Hitler and Mao combined, so that you can justify your country's illegal, unforgivable actions.

But what you should really do is read in-depth about the positives that the Saddam administration did in the country, the economic prowess, the educational level of the people, the peace between different ethnic and religious groups who lived side by side, the way they handled the tourist industry and the historical artifacts and museums etc. And then realise all of these things are now completely destroyed.

The US uses propaganda to make their people do things that fit their own interests while those actions destroy other countries and civilizations. Hook line and sinker. 'merica baby.
          never said he was worse then hitler or mao, but hes not a great man, or a good man, or a halfway decent man, hes not as bad as the worst, but he falls into the bad guy category, im sorry.

Like I said I have always stayed away from conspiracy theories. If some whacko makes a 9/11 inside job thread I'll be the first to denounce it. But this time real evidence has been leaked and it changes everything, that's why I've changed my tone in this this very thread since about a week ago.

Couple that with that fact that something is simply not adding up in Iraq and Syria and that the missing link coincides with the leaked info of the Pentagon, well there you go. I wish it wasn't true, I wish you could prove me wrong right here but all you've said was "I don't know either, well they deserve to be overthrown then" so you pretty much are in the same boat. You're also in disbelief.
          Im just going to agree to disagree.

I don't believe were funding Isis, I just think their getting the better of Iraq and Syria, because those countries have weak Governments and have more rebel groups then just Isis to deal with.

Comment

Working...
          X