Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: People Warned Me About Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    what a little b*tch roach is, b*tches about everything that doesnt go his way/make him look good
    He's answering the questions. You are the little b*tch, b*tching online over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      freddie making excuses for his own poor performance as a coach this year.. he had way too many fighters lose, to the point he's almost useless.. why does anyone bother hiring him anymore?

but i give freddie the chavez one, obviously chavez did a lot wrong in training..
      EXACTLY this^^^^^^^^

Comment

preach Roach...preach! Roach dont need this little ****er...let him go...he will never change...

Comment

It's a shame that a lazy fighter who has no respect for his sport receives such high acclaim from his fanbase for achieving very little. He gets paid more and has more media exposure than top notch fighters like JMM and Sergio, fighters who have proven to be the best over time. It's time for fans to praise true fighters who have given us the best fights against a proven track record instead of these bums like Jr who are handed false accomplishments and fed to the mainstream.

Comment

I like Roach, but don't like the way he's jumping ship here. ONLY because of all of the stuff he did in the prefight stuff. He said they got the work done. Albeit, he said it was on Jr.'s terms, he said they got the work done. If Jr. would have won, he would not be saying anything. I would just like him to keep it a little more real here. I am not a fan of Jr. I am NOT. I don't appreciate how he gave Martinez no respect after Martinez whipped his much bigger ass, after Martinez showed him some in defeat. But the bottom line is, Roach said they got the work done. So why is he saying now it was a '3'? Keep it real, Freddy. Otherwise, you're just saying whatever keeps you in the clear, and I don't respect that.

Comment

This isnt Roach's year cuz Pac, Khan, and Chavez jr. all lost

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                This isnt Roach's year cuz Pac, Khan, and Chavez jr. all lost
                Khan and Chavez Jr. certainly lost, but Pac didn't. Or at least, shouldn't have.

Comment

Freddie is making himself look a little silly because he said on 24/7 they got the work done and now he is saying this so either he is lying then or he is lying now. Cant respect that. He was taking the glory when his fighters were winning but now they are dropping like flies he isnt holding his hands up and taking responsibility

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                    so martinez was almost knocked out by a lazy pothead bum?
                    Let me rephrase for you:

"So Martinez took Jr. to school for 11 1/2 rounds, embarrassed him on Mexican Independence weekend in front of his family, rearranged his face and almost got knocked out by a lazy cruiserweight fighting at middleweight who is a pothead bum."

Good job buddy, you nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by perfect jet View Post
                      i dont think its puzzling why chavez would act like that...

its actually a deliberate action on chavezs behalf. why? so he has an in built excuse at the ready if he fails.

basically imo...these athletes who half ass training and do weird **** to upset their career are scared of failure. half ass it...you always have an excuse.
                      yep... I agree with this possibly. But the day before the fight I met up with a friend of Chavez Jr. and he said that the guy is really lazy..

Comment

Working...
                      X