Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name your most out of the ordinary fantasy fight predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your most out of the ordinary fantasy fight predictions?

ie: If I said Tyson would KO Ali in 1 round (which I obviously don't think lol)

What are the most insane fantasy predictions you have made an still stand by them?

Tyson would take out Wlad K. in 4 rounds maximum.

I don't think it is a crazy fantasy prediction, but some people do.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
      Tyson would take out Wlad K. in 4 rounds maximum.

I don't think it is a crazy fantasy prediction, but some people do.
      Most people who would pick Tyson in any fantasy fight will usually pick him in the first four rounds. It's a given that Mike was a front runner and did his best work early.

Comment

Originally posted by "Marvelous" View Post
        ie: If I said Tyson would KO Ali in 1 round (which I obviously don't think lol)

What are the most insane fantasy predictions you have made an still stand by them?
        Let me try....

George Godfrey KO1 Tyson and Wlad....I am seriously trying don't jump on me.

Comment

Prime Tsyzu would knock manny out at 140,its not really a crazy prediction but some people seem to think it is

Comment

I think Ketchel would beat Ali, Klitschko's, Lewis and Holmes in a toe to toe fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
              I think Ketchel would beat Ali, Klitschko's, Lewis and Holmes in a toe to toe fight.
              Well that certainly qualifies as an "out of the ordinary" fight prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                Most people who would pick Tyson in any fantasy fight will usually pick him in the first four rounds. It's a given that Mike was a front runner and did his best work early.
                this fantasy prediction takes into account the biggest weakness of Wlad that Tyson, given his style, would have capitalized on to the fullest

it is not out of question for me to pick Tyson to win a UD over some fighters in fantasy matches

Comment

i actually got tyson ko'ing ali. i don't buy the assumption that tyson was a 'foreman' type fighter, allowing ali to do what to he did to foreman. i think tyson is more like frasier (only bigger, faster and a better uppercut) and if fraiser could beat ali, then i def have tyson beating ali.
                  Last edited by winky's right; 09-24-2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                    Prime Tsyzu would knock manny out at 140,its not really a crazy prediction but some people seem to think it is
                    Hahaha, that is crazy man. Can you explain why you think that? Not ****ting on you or anything, but I think that Pac-man has exactly what you need to deal with Tszyu - speed (both foot and hand) and stamina. I think Tszyu could catch him with a right hand and hurt him pretty bad, but I've seen Manny get hurt and just come back with a full broadside.

Comment

Working...
                    X