No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "It is NOT fair to say the Floyd hasn't faced an elite WW before"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
    You do realize Morales was coming of a loss ALL THREE TIMES Pac fought him?

You do realize MAB was coming of a loss the THE SECOND TIME Pac fought him?

Those are the men Pac built his legacy off of. I guess that legacy is in shambles.
    I think Morales had secured himself as one of the best fighters in the game despite losses. That loss to Barrera was in an extremely competitive fight.

And MAB sure has hell didnt lose before the FIRST Pacquiao fight, which u failed to mention.

I mean if we are debating resumes here its an absolute joke. Pacquiaos is SOOOO much better its no comparison. He has at LEAST 3 all time greats on his resume, including MAB, Morales, and Marquez, and at least 5 future hall of famers.

Mayweather has a whopping 0 all time greats and MAYBE 2 or 3 hall of famers

Comment

what's your definition of 'elite'

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        Is that the standard for being a elite fighter or Welterweight?
        and if you are coming off a loss you can not be elite?

please do not duck this question...
        absolutely not, u can still be elite.

But when you've only got one good win at the weight, and u lose to a guy like Baldomir, how can u possibly be considered elite?

I dont blame Floyd for fighting Judah tho, cause the division was a barren wasteland. But that doesnt mean he beat an elite welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          I think Morales had secured himself as one of the best fighters in the game despite losses. That loss to Barrera was in an extremely competitive fight.

And MAB sure has hell didnt lose before the FIRST Pacquiao fight, which u failed to mention.

I mean if we are debating resumes here its an absolute joke. Pacquiaos is SOOOO much better its no comparison. He has at LEAST 3 all time greats on his resume, including MAB, Morales, and Marquez, and at least 5 future hall of famers.

Mayweather didn't fight Marquez too?

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Dunn;8206174]Walt liqour the unkosher nazim richardson[/QUOTE

lolz! Big dunn- man u apologist, soccer chant loverman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post

Marquez being an ATG is arguable, but if you're going to put him for pac then you have to put him for Mayweather.

Comment

Mayweather didn't fight Marquez too?
                im OBVIOUSLY not couting that win for Mayweather, that joke was a complete farce. Mayweather was like 2 feet taller then Marquez and like twice as big.

Not to mention Marquez had to jump 2 weight classes. Mayweather should be EMBARASSED that he shared a ring with marquez the way he did

Comment

[QUOTE=Walt Liquor;8206308]
                  Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Walt liqour the unkosher nazim richardson[/QUOTE

lolz! Big dunn- man u apologist, soccer chant loverman.
                  Haha just jokes

Comment

He's right. Floyd deserves credit for all of his WW victories, but none of them were against elite WW's.

Mitchell was a tuneup
                    Zab just lost to Baldomir
                    Baldomir sucks; having the Ring belt don't make him elite
                    Hatton was an ex WW titlist; credible WW, but not an elite WW

Comment

You do realize Morales was coming of a loss ALL THREE TIMES Pac fought him?

You do realize MAB was coming of a loss the THE SECOND TIME Pac fought him?

Those are the men Pac built his legacy off of. I guess that legacy is in shambles.
                      who is talking about Pacquiao? jesus christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X