Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you label Shane's camp members as...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you label Shane's camp members as...

click n' read

....not knowing anything about boxing. According to the *****s, PAC fans don't know **** about boxing because a good number of us don't like *****'s way of fighting. Well, ****, the entire Mosley camp was falling asleep while reviewing Phony Boy's fights.

Does that mean, they don't know sh *t about boxing ? I mean, if Nazim wasn't the trainer for this fight, he looked like he would've just fallen asleep right then and there.
    Last edited by 1 on 1; 04-18-2010, 05:04 PM.

Maybe they were just tired.

OR they put it on just for the TV?

Comment

And yet, Naz, Mosely's trainer, stays up all night, every night, studying the mans skill. Should tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        click n' read

....not knowing anything about boxing. According to the *****s, PAC fans don't know **** about boxing because a good number of us don't like *****'s way of fighting. Well, ****, the entire Mosley camp was falling asleep while reviewing Phony Boy's fights.

Does that mean, they don't know sh *t about boxing ? I mean, if Nazim wasn't the trainer for this fight, he looked like he would've just fallen asleep right then and there.
        are you for real??have you ever seen floyd vs emanuel augustus??

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
          And yet, Naz, Mosely's trainer, stays up all night, every night, studying the mans skill. Should tell you something.
          Well, ****, I sure hope so. Nazim was hired to do a job and an important part of that job is to dissect Phony Boy, so, no matter how excruciating it must be for Nazim to sit through all that, he has to, he gets paid to f**kin' do it !!

Comment

maybe watching Floyd do the same thing over and over and fighting a fighter tht is not on his level of competition would make it a boring fight to watch, but I also saw Nazim watching tapes all by himself and analyzing for hours which is the mark of a good trainer, mayweathers think they got it in the bag but wht happens if they need a plan b during the fight? i doubt they even have one

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan and if you think Floyd VS Augustus or Floyd VS Corrales boring, watch a pair of glasses or **** off.

Mosley 's team was probably tired of a long day of hard work and probably watched Mayweather's fights over and over.

Floyd Mayweather doesn't run aroud like Yuri Foreman or doesn't clinch like Ruiz. He's not Cotto or Pacquiao but except for the DLH or Baldomir fights, i haven't seen him in boring fights.
              Judah, Castillo, Hatton, Corrales were all good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                I'm a Cotto fan and if you think Floyd VS Augustus or Floyd VS Corrales boring, watch a pair of glasses or **** off.

Mosley 's team was probably tired of a long day of hard work and probably watched Mayweather's fights over and over.

Floyd Mayweather doesn't run aroud like Yuri Foreman or doesn't clinch like Ruiz. He's not Cotto or Pacquiao but except for the DLH or Baldomir fights, i haven't seen him in boring fights.
                Judah, Castillo, Hatton, Corrales were all good fights.
                I agree with you 100%

Comment

I agree, but i could train for six months and probably whip Hatton , the castillo fight was boring and I thought Floyd lost tht fight and was very uncomfortable, look at his recent fights and u see his opponents were clearly overmatched and not even close to being as talented i would call the Marquez, Baldimir, and Delahoya fights were kinda boring, the Judah fight was good for the first 6 rounds and thts because Judah was matching Floyd and even beating him to the punch at times, but after tht we saw Judah get tired and quit like he always does and made it boring, it would be interesting to see when Mosely matches his speed and doesnt quit

Comment

Originally posted by justnz27 View Post
                    maybe watching Floyd do the same thing over and over and fighting a fighter tht is not on his level of competition would make it a boring fight to watch, but I also saw Nazim watching tapes all by himself and analyzing for hours which is the mark of a good trainer, mayweathers think they got it in the bag but wht happens if they need a plan b during the fight? i doubt they even have one
                    That's the thing about ***** ,he is so much better than his competition, yet, his performances doesn't exceed expectations.

I mean, whenever he's being questioned about his performance, he always says, he doesn't care about this or that. No one is telling ***** to get his brain rattled for the sake of entertainment, but, when you have an opponent who is already wounded, you don't dance around for the rest of the fight, you take the f**ker out his misery !!

Did ***** get his brain rattled when he beat the living crap out of Gatti and Corrales,no, so why can't he just close the show that way(obviously, it's not that easy, but the effort to do so is simply not there). The way I see it, it's like a student who is so smart, yet, only manages to get C's on his grades.

Comment

Working...
                    X