Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Vote: Should Boxingscene create a separate Pac-Floyd subforum? (reasons cited)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want discussions about the 2 biggest names in boxing to be kicked out of the "non-stop boxing" forum?!?

I disagree, they have threads for all the other topics, Ali/Tyson/other fighters of the past go in "Boxing History" thread, Fantasy match ups can go in history or nsb, random UK/Asian fighter discussions go in "Global Boxing Scene" .

WTF else will be in NSB if Pac/May/history/fantasy threads are posted in other forums?

Comment

please make a separate forum i dont want to hear about this fight until the weigh in, fight night, or when pacquiao gets busted on roids

Comment

Please ****ing yes. That **** has ruined this place.

Comment

Please do so.

This will allow the opposing camps of nuthuggers to spew their bile to their little rancid heart's content without subjecting those of us that are actually fans of the sport (as opposed to blind cult-of-personality groupies) to their continuous, vapid, inane, trivial, moronic drivel.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

Please do so.

This will allow the opposing camps of nuthuggers to spew their bile to their little rancid heart's content without subjecting those of us that are actually fans of the sport (as opposed to blind cult-of-personality groupies) to their continuous, vapid, inane, trivial, moronic drivel.

Thank you in advance.
            WTF is that in your avi

Comment

I keep supporting this, but nothing gets done. Oh well.

Comment

There's no need for that imo. If you don't have a life outside of Boxingscene then I understand this suggestion. But if you stop and realize that this fight is like 3 months away and think why the hell would you make a subforum of match up that will no longer be talked about after the fight happens.

You don't see anyone talking about May-DLH, remember how that was in here?..May-Hatton? Pac-Hatton? May-Marquez? Pac-Cotto? Pac-DLH. Every fight has its turn, it's normal. If anything then just make a subforum of Floyd Mayweather Jr discussions because even when he's not going to fight, 15 out of 25 threads are about him on average and 10 out of those 15 are from his haters.

Just get a life, and if you already have one then get a better one and you will see you'll no longer treat Boxingscene like if it's your life. Ride the storm out. if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  I keep supporting this, but nothing gets done. Oh well.
                  They can't even get rid of retirees De La Hoya and Calzaghe's pictures off the top of the page what made us think they would make another section
                  maybe it is harder than we think it is

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    There's no need for that imo. If you don't have a life outside of Boxingscene then I understand this suggestion. But if you stop and realize that this fight is like 3 months away and think why the hell would you make a subforum of match up that will no longer be talked about after the fight happens.

You don't see anyone talking about May-DLH, remember how that was in here?..May-Hatton? Pac-Hatton? May-Marquez? Pac-Cotto? Pac-DLH. Every fight has its turn, it's normal. If anything then just make a subforum of Floyd Mayweather Jr discussions because even when he's not going to fight, 15 out of 25 threads are about him on average and 10 out of those 15 are from his haters.

Just get a life, and if you already have one then get a better one and you will see you'll no longer treat Boxingscene like if it's your life. Ride the storm out. if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
                    this post really hit home

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
                      WTF is that in your avi
                      Me ...I was born with no eyes, nor nostrils and an excess of gigantic teeth along with a big mouth. I am the result of an unholy menage a trois between Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler and Marie Osmond. Are you hatin' on me because of my birth defect? Be careful. I'll cry 'racist' or 'sexist' or 'agist' or some motherhumpin' 'ist' and sic my lawers on ya'!!

BYAHHHH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X