Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Thank you, bud.
    No worries sir!

Comment

this floyd's demand for ost being reasonable and fair is a stupid idea if you don't put it in proper perspective. people are already concluding that the state commission testing or urine test is not enough to detect all peds. for the sake of discussion let's say that indeed it's not enough. that makes floyd's demand reasonable and i totally agree. however, up to what extent the reasonableness of that demand is? is it reasonable and fair to put pressure on pac to take the ost just because the state commission or its testing is incompetent? of course not...commissions inadequacies is their responsibility and no one else.

Comment

look, bottomline is that the fight is made. anything else takes second place to that including OST.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          look, bottomline is that the fight is made. anything else takes second place to that including OST.
          Doesn't sound like it mate coz I think OST matters first before the fight is made in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            Doesn't sound like it mate coz I think OST matters first before the fight is made in this case.
            we all agree that the fight has priority tho

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              we all agree that the fight has priority tho
              Oh yeah no question about that.

Comment

Pac is probably into the avenue of retirement. If Floyd chose other fighters this year, his retirement would be set in stone.

Comment

Working...
                X