Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolling Stone Has Been Exiled from Boxing Scene...Again..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I might be the only person who didn't despise the ****.

No matter how high of a bollocks content his posts had. I just like everyone. Honestly I felt and feel no animosity toward him.

lol
    I don't despise him, we were cool, until I gave him red k.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
      I didn't despise him either, I didn't care for a couple of his threads but I kept an I don't care approach to his battles and complaining threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I didn't despise him either, I didn't care for a couple of his threads but I kept an I don't care approach to his battles and complaining threads.
        **** pacifism.

only joking

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          He doesn't take lightly on red K's. He sees it as you ''losing an argument'' when you red k someone.

If people are dumb enough they get a red k because logic simply don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            He doesn't take lightly on red K's. He sees it as you ''losing an argument'' when you red k someone.

If people are dumb enough they get a red k because logic simply don't work.
            Red K is for trolling, he "loses the argument" when he puts people on ignore...

Comment

Kaps has put it best in a couple of threads lately and i love it ''he's a twat'', simple, easy to understand yet a strong statement, top man is our kaps.

Comment

Working...
              X