Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach Expects Cotto to Suffer Hatton's Fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last I heard is that Cotto hits much harder than Hatton(Paulie Malignaggi)....last I saw is Cotto is a way way way smarter and better fighter than Hatton.....I got a huge collection of fights and Cotto's as well as Hatton's career DVD sets are part of my collection....so I can genuinely say Cotto is way better than Hatton!!.....with all that said......there's no way I see Cotto goin' out to Pac like Hatton did....not happening!!!......Freddie just playin' mind games......he knows Cotto aint goin' out without a WAR!!.....I just wish the fight was this week-end!!

Comment

man i fuken hate roach..I don't know how anyone likes this prick

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        He's screwing around, he can't be clueless
        That's exactly what he's doing. He even states openly elsewhere (several times) that he's trying to get into Cotto's head, he wants Cotto to hate him and fight angry. That's the sole reason for these kind of predictions. I'm just laughing at all these goons dissing Freddie cause they think he's serious. Roach is way smarter than he's given credit for by these people. They should remember though, Freddie's jokes aside, that his predictions actually do have a tendency to be right on the money.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Freddie's jokes aside, that his predictions actually do have a tendency to be right on the money.
          It probably has to with the fact that he changes it everyday...at some point, he is bound to get it right.

Comment

Working...
          X