Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Winning knock offs Triumph United Japanese Heatseekers in laceup

http://store.titleboxing.com/triumph...ng-gloves.html

Comment

I think I might pick up a pair, I3C727 sent me a link of some people who reviewed the glove. Seems like a good buy, especially for 39.99.

Comment

Originally posted by frankdukes View Post
        I think I might pick up a pair, I3C727 sent me a link of some people who reviewed the glove. Seems like a good buy, especially for 39.99.
        If you get them, let us know how you like them. For that price, there really isn't alot to lose especially if they retail for much much more. Just not sure yet if I trust the people on sherdog doing those reviews. Those are the same MMA guys that knocked the IMF's.

Comment

Nah, the IMFs and the Title GELs are loved over there. Along with KO Fight Gear. But I have my T*Us and I love them, haven't used them too extensively though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
            Nah, the IMFs and the Title GELs are loved over there. Along with KO Fight Gear. But I have my T*Us and I love them, haven't used them too extensively though.
            which are better in you opinion? the TU or the Fighting gloves?

I have a pair of title platinum that i got and i don't like them so much, so i was thinking of exchanging them for the TU

Comment

Working...
            X