Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia Boxing Gym: Any New Prospects to Watch Out For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Well Egidijus Kavaliauskas is 10-0 (9KOs) at 147 and according to Robert Garcia the strongest boxer his ever trained

Comment

Not too sure, I know he has a couple of Russians and some Mexicans.

But I don't believe he has any real standout prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        Robert Garcia got the entire new wave of boxing under him!

Saul Rodriquez, Tanjera, Navvaro, Egis, The Nail (some bad ass russian), cuedras, etc etc.

Robert is doing just fine.

and he still has Rios, Mickey, Chavez jr, Josesito Lopez, Maybe Maidana (maidana might go else where when and if he returns cause of the whoe RGBA vs Argentenia beef

What is the RGBA vs. Argentina beef?

Comment

Not sure, but they really need to take that sign down inside the gym.

"Where Lightweights grow into Heavyweights"

Too many of the dudes in there are taking it literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
            What is the RGBA vs. Argentina beef?
            it started with a few of them acting like spys for Diego Chaves and telling Chaves about Rios arm injury but then it kind of grew out of that cause Robert kicked a few out and then Cuellar that dude Robert made a champion wife got invovled and she started coming to the gym playing the Monica Bradley role, she used to write down at the time stamp robert himself spent with Cuellar etc and one day Cuellar never showed up and started going to another gym and wanted to take a few of robert helpers with him but they wouldent leave without robert permission and robert told em go ahead make that money. Thats why a few familiar faces arent at RGBA anymore, and basically all the Argentia team just up and left, Lucas nephew is not there anymore, maidana bros is not there anymore, cuellar not there anymore, None of the argentia team is there.

Comment

it started with a few of them acting like spys for Diego Chaves and telling Chaves about Rios arm injury but then it kind of grew out of that cause Robert kicked a few out and then Cuellar that dude Robert made a champion wife got invovled and she started coming to the gym playing the Monica Bradley role, she used to write down at the time stamp robert himself spent with Cuellar etc and one day Cuellar never showed up and started going to another gym and wanted to take a few of robert helpers with him but they wouldent leave without robert permission and robert told em go ahead make that money. Thats why a few familiar faces arent at RGBA anymore, and basically all the Argentia team just up and left, Lucas nephew is not there anymore, maidana bros is not there anymore, cuellar not there anymore, None of the argentia team is there.
              D you have a source or proof of any of these claims?

Comment

Wow....Did not know that. Stupidity.....

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  D you have a source or proof of any of these claims?
                  its on ellie sechback video titele is why cuellar and robert split or something like that and theirs other videos where they speak on it.

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                  Wow....Did not know that. Stupidity.....
                  yeah.........

Comment

its on ellie sechback video titele is why cuellar and robert split or something like that and theirs other videos where they speak on it.

yeah.........
                    Anyone can say "it was on a Elie video" and not provide any further proof. Doesn't sound believable to me. I think Maidana left because he had a falling out with Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Anyone can say "it was on a Elie video" and not provide any further proof. Doesn't sound believable to me. I think Maidana left because he had a falling out with Garcia.
                      its on you I can care less if you believe it or not, I told you have you can find it out for yourself if really wanted to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X