Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Robert Garcia so shocked to see Chris Algerian bring his own food to the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Robert Garcia so shocked to see Chris Algerian bring his own food to the gym?

Garcia acted as if he saw extra terrestrials when Chris bought his own food with him. I'm not sure why he was so shocked, if anyone knows any semi-serious gym goers, people trying to lose or gain weight then I'm sure you'd know they count macros and cook their own food etc... to achieve a certain goal.

I'm shocked at him being shocked since he's one of the best trainers out there, probably explains why his fighters either don't make weight or are flabby.

Thoughts?

i think him and rios go to el pollo loco after workouts so yea im sure he was surprised

Comment

Where's the video?

Comment

Where was this? I don't get the impression new school methods get much love at Garcia's gym.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          i think him and rios go to el pollo loco after workouts so yea im sure he was surprised
          Is El Pollo Loco really that bad for you? I always thought it was a decent place to get protein because of the flame grilled chicken

Comment

Working...
          X